The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2023 INEOS GRENADIER - is up for sale on auto-trader £85k

Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
If the vehicle has been delivered and paid for, INEOS can do noting. If it hasn't been delivered INEOS according to the contract can refund the buyer if they recognise it's a reseller.

Final thought the images are CGI, so I doubt it is a physical vehicle. Not a bad mark up though!

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
That equates to $160K or there abouts.....

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7809396

Choice of ten delivered in August apparently
It says CHOICE of 10! in that advert. If Praters (not sure who that is but it's the name on the advertisement) has or will get its hands on 10 IGs and sells them all for well-over MSRP, they can suck it.

Local time
Reaction score
What's ineos going to do when they expect people to pay for the vehicles before delivery? If you get it and think it's a bad value or it isn't what you wanted/expected, you should sell it or trade it in. Get what the market will allow for it. Dumb to just list for your actual cost because you've got both time AND money invested in it.

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What's ineos going to do when they expect people to pay for the vehicles before delivery? If you get it and think it's a bad value or it isn't what you wanted/expected, you should sell it or trade it in. Get what the market will allow for it. Dumb to just list for your actual cost because you've got both time AND money invested in it.
Yep I agree if someone offered be 20k extra I would take it and order another. I think the problem is people pre-selling orders and especially dealers (they have 10 cars for sale) Its the same with a Rolex. If you sell a Rolex in the first few years and the authorised dealer finds out they will blacklist you and not supply another. Selling 1 watch or 1 car might be no issue but 10 is a very different story.

I think most people would like to know how much used ones go for, even if they dont want to sell or wait for another.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Its especially galling if you’re still waiting for a contract.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Its especially galling if you’re still waiting for a contract.
If you don't look at it, if nobody posted it, if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't be galled???? WTF is galled?
We had a woman news reporter in Australia commit suicide because people were saying things on Facebook that upset her.
Stop looking at Facebook!!!!

Back
Top Bottom