The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2023 INEOS GRENADIER - is up for sale on auto-trader £85k

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
I have a new "winner". Wtf ... Smh, and all that.

View attachment 7810956
WTF, and all that. But bloody hell doesn't seeing one looking so damn good make the wait feel a bit worthwhile? Not that long to go and I will have a car that liiks pretty much the same as that for 40% less!

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WTF, and all that. But bloody hell doesn't seeing one looking so damn good make the wait feel a bit worthwhile? Not that long to go and I will have a car that liiks pretty much the same as that for 40% less!
TBH, I’d not sell mine at that price as it’s still, and will be for a long time, an exclusive vehicle will a ton of X factor.. what has been most surprising is the lack of general awareness of it.. Filling up with fuel usually ends up talking to some random in awe of it…

It’ll be interesting to see if they do sell at a premium over list and it’s great news for us as enthusiasts and owners..

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
What I like about the Grenadier offered for sale by Fisher Performance is that it had its tyres changed from white lettering to black lettering facing outwards. IMHO, its a shame that the factory only delivers the tyres with the white lettering facing outwards and that you don‘t have an option.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What I like about the Grenadier offered for sale by Fisher Performance is that it had its tyres changed from white lettering to black lettering facing outwards. IMHO, it’s a shame that the factory only delivers the tyres with the white lettering facing outwards and that you don‘t have an option.
We’re they on 18” rims as I've observed that 18” BFG’s come with black lettering and 17” rims come with white lettering as standard. Could be mind playing tricks with me though due to intermittent sleep pattern 😂😂

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There are now FIVE for resale on the AUTOTRADER UK site. There has been more - but already sold.

Two nearly £100k.

That is a huge percentage of resales at this early stage.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
I’ll be so disappointed when the US dealers get greedy. Even though we reservation holders “might” be spared, we’re still going to have a relationship with a business trying to tack on an extra 5- 10- 20- grand “adjustment.” I hope whichever dealer is closest to me plays fairly with everyone.

Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score
I’ll be so disappointed when the US dealers get greedy. Even though we reservation holders “might” be spared, we’re still going to have a relationship with a business trying to tack on an extra 5- 10- 20- grand “adjustment.” I hope whichever dealer is closest to me plays fairly with everyone.
Agreed. I want to keep my service relationship with those that treat all their customers fairly.

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Six for sale now on Autotrader, all looking for big premiums. Of course they can ask, but no-one seems to have bitten so far. So the after market price has yet to be set as far as I can see.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Six for sale now on Autotrader, all looking for big premiums. Of course they can ask, but no-one seems to have bitten so far. So the after market price has yet to be set as far as I can see.
One has sold - it had after market wheels at around 78k.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Saved me looking then. I was noticing that there was around one per day being added, and quite a few are in private hands.

If anyone has bought one purely to flip, I hope they are not desperate for the money as it may be quite a wait for the sale.

Another point is that with the limited amount of deliveries having been made in the UK so far, there must be a fair percentage back up for sale already !!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No plans on flipping mine.
Only driven 80 miles so far but find it totally alluring. A true successor to my old Defender.
Definitely not a competitor to the new Defender which has become a totally different beast. The new Defenders although capable of the most extreme off-road challenge, are destined to the school run in Britains more exclusive schools.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Like back in the day here in the USA where people would get sporting event tickets and wait in line to get the give-away Beanie Baby and never stay for the game.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
There are now 28 for sale on Autotrader. How many have actually reached customers? It would seam like a large proportion.

Also, they all can't be initial flippers, as a few have miles on, are these people unhappy and subsequently decided to sell after 200 miles?

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They all seem to be adding at least 5k+ premium on the commercials and the Trialmasters there are 3 listed form 80,199 to 87,900 so quite a lot of profit. These must all be pre price hike models so all cost under 70k so a 10k profit for a second hand dealer is good.

Back
Top Bottom