The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2 Door Model

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
The 4-door model looks great! Love the interior, side and rear view but the front grill is just so-so. There are 4 downsides to the Grenadier (for me) and they are an extremely large turn radius (not good for switchbacks or parking lots), the steering wheel is a tad sloppy similar to a jeep, it's a tad underpowered compared to the new LR Defender models, and it does not come in a short wheel base 2-door model. I'd live with the first three if I could just get a 2-door model. Guess I am stuck looking at a LR Defender (older or new model).

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
The 4-door model looks great! Love the interior, side and rear view but the front grill is just so-so. There are 4 downsides to the Grenadier (for me) and they are an extremely large turn radius (not good for switchbacks or parking lots), the steering wheel is a tad sloppy similar to a jeep, it's a tad underpowered compared to the new LR Defender models, and it does not come in a short wheel base 2-door model. I'd live with the first three if I could just get a 2-door model. Guess I am stuck looking at a LR Defender (older or new model).
2-door is coming but as an EV IIRC.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
The rumor is the 2 door version, or more accurately, as it has been said, a "smaller" model, will arrive in MY26 as an alternate fuel vehicle to allow IA to meet CAFE standards

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the news @andand. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in an alternative fuel vehicle so back to a D90.

Back
Top Bottom