The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

0% finance from INEOS for new customers!?!?

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
So INEOS automotive is offering 0% interest financing to new people that haven’t supported them if they order now!? Here’s an email my brother got:
Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 9.08.08 AM.jpeg

When originally financing I think they offered me 12% apr and I had 30% down.

A bit of a kick in the teeth.

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
WTH?!? I bought mine on 1/13 and had 50% down. I got 7.25 from BOA with a score in the 800s.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Oh great, my Gran isn't scheduled to be delivered until March!

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Think of it as a $7500.00 rebate.
I doubt the terms are greater than 3 years. But we’ll see.

It could be because IA refinanced last summer at a 30% lower interest rate. They can pass some of that along by buying down the market rate on new sales.
I’m busy this week, so I can’t dig into it too much.

TXJOHN

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
So INEOS automotive is offering 0% interest financing to new people that haven’t supported them if they order now!? Here’s an email my brother got:
View attachment 7840783

When originally financing I think they offered me 12% apr and I had 30% down.

A bit of a kick in the teeth.
So is the way to read this offer that if one orders a Grenadier by the end of February, puts a 50% deposit down, Ineos will finance-pick one-the balance or 100% of the purchase price- at 0% interest for ? months? Then of course when will they deliver the vehicle?
Guess if you have the 50% and do not mind waiting til ???? it might be a deal. Myself I just want mine delivered, which keeps getting pushed back.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I looked on the IA website and did not see any information. Will be curious to see what the specifics are and if there are any other offers - maybe longer but with very friendly rates too.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if this is actually for the US or is a UK mailer? If memory serves me it wouldn't be the first time US customers have gotten a marketing related email intended for the UK

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So is the way to read this offer that if one orders a Grenadier by the end of February, puts a 50% deposit down, Ineos will finance-pick one-the balance or 100% of the purchase price- at 0% interest for ? months? Then of course when will they deliver the vehicle?
Guess if you have the 50% and do not mind waiting til ???? it might be a deal. Myself I just want mine delivered, which keeps getting pushed back.
But isn't anyone here a "new" customer if they have not yet picked up their Gren? Since we actually buy from the dealer...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if this is actually for the US or is a UK mailer? If memory serves me it wouldn't be the first time US customers have gotten a marketing related email intended for the UK
On the UK site:

1705943221346.png

Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
I suppose its too early to offer NA customers incentives since there is backlog of orders to fill....right?
Does this mean that the UK market has inventory on-hand?
@Krabby Should this thread be moved to have a more 'global' view?

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
It's for STOCK vehicles - read the advert closely and specifically to target markets I guess, in my case a UK customer.

When, they had the campaign before I Christmas I asked the agent about it. It's very frustrating as I put £27.5k down (vehicle £66k) with 9.9% APR.

This is the mail shot I received:
Starting your off-road adventures is easier than you think, with zero interest to pay. From 17th January to 29th February 2024, INEOS Automotive Finance is offering 0% APR representative finance* on selected new Grenadiers with a 50% deposit.

To find out more, contact your local retailer. They’ll be able to help you select a Grenadier, choose accessories, and talk you through any other finance options on offer.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I suppose its too early to offer NA customers incentives since there is backlog of orders to fill....right?
Does this mean that the UK market has inventory on-hand?
@Krabby Should this thread be moved to have a more 'global' view?
Good idea - I moved it to the Pub.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So is "Deposit" the same as a "Down Payment". So if I let them hold my deposit until pickup, can I then adjust my down payment? Or is this just verbiage differences between U.S. English and Brit English?

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
50% down? Not everybody could afford that. So, if you could then good for you but for most people probably not.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
50% down? Not everybody could afford that. So, if you could then good for you but for most people probably not.
Pretty hard ask for incentive financing. First time seeing that TBH. Like, hey want a great interest rate? Gotta put down 50k on a car. LOL. I got really excited about the email title, 0 percent. Then I read the fine print.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Pretty hard ask for incentive financing. First time seeing that TBH. Like, hey want a great interest rate? Gotta put down 50k on a car. LOL. I got really excited about the email title, 0 percent. Then I read the fine print.
Ahh! The fine print it will get you every time! I wish they would offer that deal here

Back
Top Bottom