The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Email from INEOS - 22 May 2023

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
Agree with most of the comments above.
Two things really concern me:
still only 1 in 7 cars made to customers - so there must still be significant problems with eliminating known production issues
only 3,500 units in 30 weeks - average 25 a day - is less than half initially expected - and even if its higher now (maybe?) it's going to take INEOS 2 years to deliver the first years expected production (15,000) to customers - this is gotta have a big impact on US deliveries.
Was it 15k in the first year?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I believe that this type of comment has little to do with the interests of those who participate in this forum. It is perfectly legitimate to have negative opinions but, honestly, it seems to me unfair and useless towards those who still await, or already possess, a Grenadier with passion. Useful and legitimate reports of defects, absolutely useless questionable statistics and intentions of this kind.
Is a valid point to be frustrated with IA when they don't provide any information whatsoever about or own personal orders... my dealer cannot get a single bit of factual information for me and has apologised. IA does not respond to my emails requesting a very basic update. At this point in time I'll own two new vehicles and will be selling one when the Gren arrives. Which one will be decided by what feels best for the family and will pose the least long term risk. It's very bloody annoying having absolutely no clue where my order is, considering it was in production 4 weeks ago but now it isn't...

Last edited:
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
IMG_5191.jpeg
Hi there, I‘m also waiting and waiting…..but here is a pic of 4 RHD Grenadiers in front of the Hambach Factory. Made this couple days ago when driving back from France to Germany. They may be for the UK….

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7814099
Hi there, I‘m also waiting and waiting…..but here is a pic of 4 RHD Grenadiers in front of the Hambach Factory. Made this couple days ago when driving back from France to Germany. They may be for the UK….
UK bumper
Other RHD markets get the shorter steel one

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
UK bumper
Other RHD markets get the shorter steel one
I know it's been discussed before - but why the difference in the bumper for the UK (crash regs). The size of the Uk version is awful and the one thing that needs to be changed.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
I know it's been discussed before - but why the difference in the bumper for the UK (crash regs). The size of the Uk version is awful and the one thing that needs to be changed.
UK & Europe bumpers have to meet crash and pedestrian safety requirements
Apparently if a pedestrian gets hit by a 2.7 Tonne vehicle doing 100kmh a plastic bumper is much less painful than a steel one.
It also gives the cop somewhere to sit while he fills out his report.

Back
Top Bottom