The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Winch problem

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
My Winch regularly stops working. After switching off and on again both overhead 500amp switch and remote it works again. Had this several times with and without load. So it is not overheating i assume. Did you experience similar problems? Maybe a problem with the remote? Btw. where is the fuse for the winch.
Thx. C

1000033060.jpg

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
John Canny mentioned his winch cut out on him when he was on a trip. It stopped working. Two occurrences does not create a trend but lets see if others start having issues.

Reactions: Max

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
My Winch regularly stops working. After switching off and on again both overhead 500amp switch and remote it works again. Had this several times with and without load. So it is not overheating i assume. Did you experience similar problems? Maybe a problem with the remote? Btw. where is the fuse for the winch.
Thx. C

View attachment 7845135
As far as I can determine the only “fuse” for the front winch is a 150 amp auto reset circuit breaker located in the engine bay next to the positive jumpstart post.
cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
Thx. C

View attachment 7845135
A fantastic photo with the little Clergyman up there on the roof giving the last rites. It would be a worthy contender for the Photo Contest...brilliant...titled 'The Last Rites'

Back
Top Bottom