The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Who opted for fabric seats?

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
The black leather seats that are a current option in the Grenadier, are very black and have white contrast stitching, which gives them a very nice sporty look. The black seats shown above this post, (post #237 by DCPU), looks like a possible prototype and is likely an Alcantara type suede looking fabric. That fabric looks black to me, however most suede fabrics have a hand to them, meaning if you brush your hand over them one way, the sheen can change. This may be where you are seeing a bit of grey. Alcantara fabrics are often long lasting, and keep you from sliding around in your seat. Often seen in Porsche's and other high performance sport cars. Sometimes you can option it on a steering wheel, although I do not personally recommend that as the oils in your hand can build up and ruin the look. DaBull

yeah,..I wasn't really referencing the color based on the above pic I just noticed in vids and in other pics. it looks dark grey. to my eyes.

but I haven't see an HD close up pic

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
these black leather seats don't look black to me in any pic. they look dark grey. can anybody confirm this.
To me my “black” seats look indeed like a very very dark grey. Nevertheless they look very very good as well 😀

Back
Top Bottom