The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
In anticipation of the imminent deliveries, what did you do with your Grenadier this weekend?

Tell the community and share the love, and pictures, lots of pictures.

This thread will remain locked until the first member tells me they have taken delivery.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
In anticipation of the imminent deliveries, what did you do with your Grenadier this weekend?

Tell the community and share the love, and pictures, lots of pictures.

This thread will remain locked until the first member tells me they have taken delivery.
That was Feb. 9. It’s April 7. “Imminent deliveries” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score
Moved it from the work bench to the top of the safe. Swapped a trigger out in a CMMG Banshee and I didn't want to knock it off.

View attachment 7808010
this could start a whole new rabbit hole, picturing your Grenny model in most extreme places round the planet. Would help keep the faith until the mothership eventually arrives.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've been testing the wading ability of Izzi the INEOS in the treacherous waters of Derbyshire's Bonsall Brook, just downstream of the mighty Falls of Clatterway.....

Well it beats working on the garden which is what I'm supposed to be doing 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_4721.jpegIMG_4704.jpeg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I've been testing the wading ability of Izzi the INEOS in the treacherous waters of Derbyshire's Bonsall Brook, just downstream of the mighty Falls of Clatterway.....

View attachment 7808016View attachment 7808017
You should have waited for the undercoating to cure...

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7808016View attachment 7808017
At the Office Works stationery store in Melbourne, Australia (and possibly elsewhere) you can scan and 3D print a "mini me" of yourself! I was thinking that one could sit in the correct position, get the 3D self print and place the "mini me" in one's model Grenadier.... :cool: or perhaps not.🤔 I'm waiting for the model makers to release a RHD version... HINT to INEOS Marketing types who might stalk these pages!;)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
At the Office Works stationery store in Melbourne, Australia (and possibly elsewhere) you can scan and 3D print a "mini me" of yourself! I was thinking that one could sit in the correct position, get the 3D self print and place the "mini me" in one's model Grenadier.... :cool: or perhaps not.🤔 I'm waiting for the model makers to release a RHD version... HINT to INEOS Marketing types who might stalk these pages!;)
No joke I did a mini me 3d scan with the family'first dog. when I gave it to her, she said what a waste of money. A year later the dog passed away by surprise. She now thanks me regularly as the dog was her first child and got her through a tough period of life. Great way to preserve a moment in time that is different than picture.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I collected my Grenadier at 11:00AM this morning. no hitches on the handover, was gifted a signwritten tyre cover, two fancy keyrings, a dealer branded baseball cap and more diesel than I expected.

The trip home had a little more drama than anticipated as Maria had a puncture in Charlie our 2002 Vauxhall Aglia. She drove over a pothole, the rim and tyre are destroyed, so we proved the hands free phone works really well and changed to the spare tyre.

The afternoon ws a little less fraught, with a trip to Burghley House, 20ish miles away for a mooch around the stately home and a gawk at the pictures. We will have to go again, as the house promises much more than we saw. There is now 109 miles on the Grenadier; it needs a name, it already has a Leicester Tigers sticker.

A few pictures, the better ones taken by Maria, my wife.

Gren Collection - 3.jpegGren Collection - 1.jpegGren Collection - 2.jpegGren Collection - 5.jpeg

Attachments

• Gren Collection - 4.jpeg
    Gren Collection - 4.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
I collected my Grenadier at 11:00AM this morning. no hitches on the handover, was gifted a signwritten tyre cover, two fancy keyrings, a dealer branded baseball cap and more diesel than I expected.

The trip home had a little more drama than anticipated as Maria had a puncture in Charlie our 2002 Vauxhall Aglia. She drove over a pothole, the rim and tyre are destroyed, so we proved the hands free phone works really well and changed to the spare tyre.

The afternoon ws a little less fraught, with a trip to Burghley House, 20ish miles away for a mooch around the stately home and a gawk at the pictures. We will have to go again, as the house promises much more than we saw. There is now 109 miles on the Grenadier; it needs a name, it already has a Leicester Tigers sticker.

A few pictures, the better ones taken by Maria, my wife.

View attachment 7809230View attachment 7809227View attachment 7809231View attachment 7809228
Nice one. Congratulations.
Is that a Rolex or a Seiko?

Back
Top Bottom