The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
I've been testing the wading ability of Izzi the INEOS in the treacherous waters of Derbyshire's Bonsall Brook, just downstream of the mighty Falls of Clatterway.....

Well it beats working on the garden which is what I'm supposed to be doing 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 7808016View attachment 7808017
Did you have to wait very long to check no one was watching? :)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score
Congrats, she's beautiful!

Reactions: PBD

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you have to wait very long to check no one was watching? :)
Nope, we are very fortunate that the Brook runs through our property. It’s a Mill stream, early 19th Century. The weir behind Izzi the INEOS is still dead level, pretty cool really and a reflection of those that built it. Round here the main mineral mined was lead and the water powered mill was used to crush the ore.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
I’m an Omega Seamaster (daily) and Glashutte Original (dress) guy.
But iif I’m honest my favourite watch is the one that will be most at home in the IG, and that’s my near 30 year old Seiko SK007 diver. You couldn’t kill this thing with a shotgun, and it’s just a great all rounder you can wear anywhere doing anything. Probably my least expensive (unlike the IG) but most loved.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Now that DG don't look black, the wonders of CGI
That's not a CGI matter. The model at Krah+Enders looks the same - because it's not Donny Grey.

It's Gun Metal Grey. :-/

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I collected my Grenadier at 11:00AM this morning. no hitches on the handover, was gifted a signwritten tyre cover, two fancy keyrings, a dealer branded baseball cap and more diesel than I expected.

The trip home had a little more drama than anticipated as Maria had a puncture in Charlie our 2002 Vauxhall Aglia. She drove over a pothole, the rim and tyre are destroyed, so we proved the hands free phone works really well and changed to the spare tyre.

The afternoon ws a little less fraught, with a trip to Burghley House, 20ish miles away for a mooch around the stately home and a gawk at the pictures. We will have to go again, as the house promises much more than we saw. There is now 109 miles on the Grenadier; it needs a name, it already has a Leicester Tigers sticker.

A few pictures, the better ones taken by Maria, my wife.

View attachment 7809230View attachment 7809227View attachment 7809231View attachment 7809228
Thank you so much for writing some words after the pick up. Especially as you had all this effort with the Agilas tyre!

Your colour of choice with the white roof looks great 👍

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
J'ai récupéré mon Grenadier à 11h00 ce matin. aucun accroc lors de la remise, a reçu une housse de pneu signée, deux porte-clés fantaisie, une casquette de baseball de marque concessionnaire et plus de diesel que prévu.

Le voyage de retour a été un peu plus dramatique que prévu car Maria a eu une crevaison dans Charlie notre Vauxhall Aglia 2002. Elle a roulé sur un nid-de-poule, la jante et le pneu sont détruits, nous avons donc prouvé que le téléphone mains libres fonctionnait très bien et avons changé pour le pneu de secours.

L'après-midi a été un peu moins chargé, avec un voyage à Burghley House, à 20 miles de là, pour faire le tour de la demeure seigneuriale et admirer les photos. Nous devrons y retourner, car la maison promet bien plus que ce que nous avons vu. Il y a maintenant 109 milles sur le Grenadier ; il a besoin d'un nom, il a déjà un autocollant Leicester Tigers.

Quelques photos, les meilleures prises par Maria, ma femme.

View attachment 7809230View attachment 7809227View attachment 7809231View attachment 7809228
Intéressant cache roue de secours
Où peux-t-on le trouver ?
Merci d'avance

1682261216760.png

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Nothing, unfortunately I didn't do anything today with my Grenadier, which is still at the dealer. Not quite true. I dreamed about him and made plans, checked the emails at least 5 times and went to the homepage at least 3 times to check my status. It's good that the job will distract me tomorrow.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Nothing, unfortunately I didn't do anything today with my Grenadier, which is still at the dealer. Not quite true. I dreamed about him and made plans, checked the emails at least 5 times and went to the homepage at least 3 times to check my status. It's good that the job will distract me tomorrow.

I have some bad news for you Barney. Your Grenadier which you refer to as “him” actually identifies as a female, so can you please respect your vehicles wishes and refer to it in the correct manner. 😃

The purgatory you guys who have vehicles sat at agents for some weeks now must be horrendous, especially when others have had there’s turn up and then collected them this weekend.

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have some bad news for you Barney. Your Grenadier which you refer to as “him” actually identifies as a female, so can you please respect your vehicles wishes and refer to it in the correct manner. 😃

The purgatory you guys who have vehicles sat at agents for some weeks now must be horrendous, especially when others have had there’s turn up and then collected them this weekend.
My vehicle hasn’t yet decided on its sexuality and wishes to be referred to as ‘they’.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Your Grenadier which you refer to as “him” actually identifies as a female
Here in Germany, the sex of a car is neuter, an "it" so to say: Das Auto.

EDIT: missing 'is'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom