The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
Booked myself on an. Ineos Off Road test drive on a Scottish estate. I have owned my Grenadier since May and didn’t expect I would be accepted on the test drive but then I thought to myself, “Ineos aren’t exactly organised, go for it”. 😊

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
Booked myself on an. Ineos Off Road test drive on a Scottish estate. I have owned my Grenadier since May and didn’t expect I would be accepted on the test drive but then I thought to myself, “Ineos aren’t exactly organised, go for it”. 😊
My dealer organises a Grenadier meeting on Saturday next week October 28, a whole day, with some demo's (winching and other stuff) and the possibility to test your 4x4 skills on an easy track and a difficult one. Guess which one I choose ;)
It's somewhere in Northern France close to the Belgian border, near Bouillon.

Apparently we will all get such an opportunity (y)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hollybrook in Northern Ireland . True Legends , nothing is a hassle and they are true car people so i think that is why they get us .
bugger, a ferry too far! I remember the apple tree now....good people!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer organises a Grenadier meeting on Saturday next week October 28, a whole day, with some demo's (winching and other stuff) and the possibility to test your 4x4 skills on an easy track and a difficult one. Guess which one I choose ;)
It's somewhere in Northern France close to the Belgian border, near Bouillon.

Apparently we will all get such an opportunity (y)
Would have been even keener to attend your event. My event is also the 28th and follows an evening in which I among others receive our long service awards. 36 years for me. Looking forward to a nice certificate. 😁

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is that the Aberdeen bash

Mick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
While I admire the ingenuity...there's a specific warning in the handbook re. the adverse effects of adhesive vinyl on the Grenadier water based paint finish.... caveat emptor
Well it didn't take long, I knew someone was going to comment, I am happy to suffer the consequences of my decisions and I wont be claiming warranty for paint defects. Thanks for the heads up but I wont be ever taking it off to look.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Storm Babet has arrive in the East Midlands, so there is a lot of rain. As the ground was already wet, the runoff has been considerable. The drive to work was punctuated by some unplanned wading, as captured on my dashcam

View: https://youtu.be/fqvp9YXPYWo

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
Great idea, I was thinking of doing that with an inverter. What bolts do those two mounts accept @bakepl ? Do I see you made additional fastenings as well? Thanks!
8mm, added another two 8mm rivnuts as there's a bit of weight there for the compressor.... (there are also two other maybe 6mm nuts in the panel but they are not in line with the two ends of the track.)

Back
Top Bottom