The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
The NATO is powered when the engine is running in P,D, N and the 500A switch is closed it would be better if you could just have the NATO socket energised with out the engine running I can see why they have done it to protect the parking pawl when winching with either winch but it would be so useful to be able to just take power from it.
I have fed this back to Ineos (not customer services)
Im not getting anything from nato socket with engine running in p any ideas ?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Right then, for all of us with no winch, there's a separate thread with the details but essentially we are all waiting for a software update to enable the NATO socket to function.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok cheers for that hopefully not too long to wait.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Checked all my outlets apart from the under bonnet one which on mine seems to be at jump start terminal not brake reservoir side all work fine but seem overly complicated awaiting sw for nato .

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:09 AM
Reaction score
We drove in the last two days from Germany, via Belgium, France, UK to Scotland. 1400 km. One error message „too high rear wheel pressure“ which was away after checking and saving air pressure and enlarge about 0.5 bar on all four wheels to 3.0 bar. I had a shot of water on driver side on the rubber mat. No rain, no wet shoes, nothing drunken, no piss😉…. Condensed Water from AC? I have no idea, and found no drops or something like that.

Attachments

• IMG_4966.jpeg
    IMG_4966.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4981.jpeg
    IMG_4981.jpeg
    553.2 KB · Views: 119

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Checked all my outlets apart from the under bonnet one which on mine seems to be at jump start terminal not brake reservoir side all work fine but seem overly complicated awaiting sw for nato .
Yes - all RHD (so far) have them on this side; other side for the LHD vehicles.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We drove in the last two days from Germany, via Belgium, France, UK to Scotland. 1400 km. One error message „too high rear wheel pressure“ which was away after checking and saving air pressure and enlarge about 0.5 bar on all four wheels to 3.0 bar. I had a shot of water on driver side on the rubber mat. No rain, no wet shoes, nothing drunken, no piss😉…. Condensed Water from AC? I have no idea, and found no drops or something like that.
We need a water ingress thread to collate all the potential issues and see if it's a trend or just one offs.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Another satisfying week of ownership and I thought I’d share my data from a trip back from essex this afternoon.. just under 70 miles, almost all motorway, some traffic but no real delay.. average speed was just under 50mph and I didn’t really go over 70mpg.. attached pictures show the trip data and various temperatures.. no bings of bongs to report.. View attachment 7815626View attachment 7815627

I ended up getting followed and overtaken and re overtaken by numerous Discovery’s.. a bit of rubber necking from the occupants.
View attachment 7815627
Have you had to re set the trip meter when filling up? Or does it do it automatically?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you had to re set the trip meter when filling up? Or does it do it automatically?
I set mine to reset every trip. i Am not sure that it resets just for refuelling, but it does amend the range .

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
looks cracking.

any midges?

Back
Top Bottom