The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Are you prone to over dramatising?
One Safari window incidence reported and the sky is falling. 🙄

this is the kind of responses people encounter for just for speaking the truth. maybe if I called it a gremlins instead of crippled it would make it better for you. or brushed it off with an lol and "I still like the car"

people need to be more focused of the problems and less focused defining how severe the problems actually are.

safari windows not watertight...vents leaking and spitting water...this coupled with a xmas tree dashboard of lights and the car stopping for no reason at an intersection, as one person reported.............overdramatizing the problems......gtfo

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:53 PM
Reaction score
safari windows not watertight...vents leaking and spitting water...this coupled with a xmas tree dashboard of lights and the car stopping for no reason at an intersection, as one person reported.............overdramatizing the problems......gtfo
I know a guy who knew someone who had a reaction to the covax. Therefore rather than risk autism I refuse to have the jab.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
this is the kind of responses people encounter for just for speaking the truth. maybe if I called it a gremlins instead of crippled it would make it better for you. or brushed it off with an lol and "I still like the car"

people need to be more focused of the problems and less focused defining how severe the problems actually are.

It might just be a cultural difference. I also reckon your framing is rather breathless, but we’re a pretty sanguine lot downunder.

Has a bit of the Texas Sharpshooter about it as we see at least as many happy deliveries.

Montaigne(?) “my life has been full of terrible misfortunes, most of which never happened”. Let’s get the cars and then lose our sh*t when we have actual, rather than possible, issues.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

IMG_4103.jpeg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
I just decided that 1500 km is enough for running the engine and moving parts in. So the next level has been reached and I could try the top speed. The acceleration up to 160 is very good in the diesel. It will be even better in the petrol. The speed limiter doesn’t care for the the tachometer but has a sharp look on the real gps speed. So you can go up to 166 km/h (info screen) which is 161 km/h gps speed in waze.
Didn’t had a look at the consumption at that speed. To be honest I really do not want to know 😬
(I did not take the picture myself!)
IMG_5487.jpeg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just another thing! Either this year we have more flying insects than in the years before or the Grenadiers windscreen is designed as a fly swatter…

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today, again driving slowly back from Hungary to Belgium in Germany. Besides the 100 times I stopped to restart the car to eliminate some error warning, nothing special happened.

But, two funny moments...

I suddenly was invited to stop by a police car behind me. NO this doesn't happen like in the American movies, I haven't seen weapons.

I immediately thought "they never saw a car like this". They spoke English to me, nice. I had to give all my documents and car papers. One officer said something like "Franseusish" (excuse me the writing). From my name he deduced that I spoke French. And he asked ... and then spoke French, told me his grandmother was French, asked about my car and my profession... but he clearly was happy to speak French ... in the middle of nowhere in Germany 🇩🇪

Some hour later, I stopped my car to put another destination in my navigation app. I do this often, westward, small trips of 20 km (we are living in crowded Europe). A car stopped besides me. I thought first ... he will ask if I need help ... but then I noticed the car: G-wagon, military green, quite new and clean, and I knew why he stopped.

In English: "nice car you have, first one I see"
Me: "You have also a nice car" (being polite 😀)
He: pointing to my car ... "yes but this is the real one, to do the real things " ... "nice color also" ... and off he went.
:p

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Either this year we have more flying insects than in the years before
Was my impression as well today.

I just got home from an afternoon training flight and it took 45 minutes to clean the plane. I have never had so many insect corpses on an airplane. And because of the very dry air, no clouds, just sunshine, they were really hard to remove.

D-MKDY.jpg

WT9 Dynamic, my aircraft today.
Powerful, light, very fast, glass cockpit. 270 Kmh / 145kts.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
Was impression as well today.

I just got home from an afternoon training flight and it took 45 minutes to clean the plane. I have never had so many insect corpses on an airplane. And because of the very dry air, no clouds, just sunshine, they were really hard to remove.

View attachment 7813879

WT9 Dynamic, my aircraft today.
Powerful, light, very fast, glass cockpit. 270 Kmh / 145kts.
That’s an awesome looking plane.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Went green lane ing with my 11 year old son this afternoon.. Nothing to really challenge either the Gren or the all road tyres, but fun nevertheless.. and he did a video .. He added a sound track, but to be honest, I’d have preferred just the engine noise. Low range, off road mode and no bings or bongs..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4LY6EWVzyQ

Back
Top Bottom