The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas What Are People Paying in USA

Commodore

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
I’m placing an order later today and curious what people are paying realitive to sticker price. My local dealer has several on the lot available but none are configured the way I want mine. They also have perhaps 15 with sold signs in the window so they are definitely delivering some units. Is anyone having any luck getting a discount off of MSRP?

LKC TX Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
I ordered mine July 2023. Took delivery from Houston dealer several weeks ago at MSRP plus dealer installed options. For example, the front checker plates shown on website are for part only. You will be charged by dealer for labor to install. What seemed out of line was dealer options for extended warranty & windshield replacement. I was just at Houston dealer last week for software updated. They must have had 30+ units in the lot so might be worth checking out inventory. I was told Houston was largest market for IG but uncertain if true. https://mossyineosgrenadiertx.com/

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
I’m placing an order later today and curious what people are paying realitive to sticker price. My local dealer has several on the lot available but none are configured the way I want mine. They also have perhaps 15 with sold signs in the window so they are definitely delivering some units. Is anyone having any luck getting a discount off of MSRP
If you’re ordering for a custom build now I’m curious if they quote a new 2025 model and honor the current 2024 model price as reflected on the Ineos online build configurator. We’ve been told that all US spec order builds for the 2024’s are sold out, at least thats what Red Noland has been saying…

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
If you’re ordering for a custom build now I’m curious if they quote a new 2025 model and honor the current 2024 model price as reflected on the Ineos online build configurator. We’ve been told that all US spec order builds for the 2024’s are sold out, at least thats what Red Noland has been saying…
As with other similar vehicles where your order will be the following model year, I'd imagine it is more or less a place in line with no pricing, and that gets determined later

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I was told Houston was largest market for IG but uncertain if true.
For pre orders that converted this is correct. At least I was told so. I think about 700ish was quoted but but it may be a little less.

But as far as new orders go this could swing a bit.

LKC TX Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For pre orders that converted this is correct. At least I was told so. I think about 700ish was quoted but but it may be a little less.

But as far as new orders go this could swing a bit.
Same unit numbers I have heard. When I was at dealer last week getting software update, I asked my sales representative how many units they have delivered, and he stated around 260. I suspect the reason of inventory has to do with some parties backing out. I know I have had to re-calibrate my brain on expectations with the IG after logging 800 miles now.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
Its hard to imagine below MSRP any day soon. In demand 4x4s are a gravy train, and you never see discounts on most like 4 Runner and Bronco for instance. Only reason Gladiator is getting discounts is they over produced and priced them too high. Huge stocks of Full Size trucks in stock at discounts everywhere, but will a TRX, Power Wagon or Raptor see a discount? Not likely. There are days I wish I could buy any old vehicle and name my price.

Local time
Reaction score
They are all sold MSRP right now. I couldn't imagine the mayhem if discounts start flowing before all of the pre orders are delivered. Dealers lot costs kick in at month three when interest starts to rack up.

Local time
Reaction score
Drove by the dealer yesterday and there must be over 30 of them sitting on the lot, and who know how many more stash behind the parking structure. I would expect discounted pricing at this moment...

WechatIMG3206.jpegWechatIMG3207.jpegWechatIMG3208.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Drove by the dealer yesterday and there must be over 30 of them sitting on the lot, and who know how many more stash behind the parking structure. I would expect discounted pricing at this moment...

View attachment 7856844View attachment 7856845View attachment 7856846
When people mention going past the dealer and seeing Grenadier in the lot, I responded take a look at the website. See how many are actually for sale. I bet you are looking at only 16 available to purchase. And I bet out of those 16, 16 are harbage builds. No lockers, weird build combinations.

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting first post...welcome to the forum :)

when I picked up mine in February the dealership had over 100; all but 8 were spoken for. Just seeing several on the lot means nothing. At this point the only "deals" to be had are perhaps lower cost on dealer installed accessories.

We looked at current available inventory recently and none of the orphaned Grennys are even close to what we would order. We're just going to order another one to our specs for the 2025 production run.

Back
Top Bottom