The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas List of USA east dealers with no mark up/add ons

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Once the official dealer network locations are announced, this is a place to post confirmation evidence from dealers' sales teams in writing (not generic hearsay or no names dealerships) that there will be no mark ups from MSRP. These mark ups include market adjustment BS, and tacky dealer add ons like, but not limited to:

Forced/non optional Third party Paint protection or window tinting packages installed without end customer authorization

Forced/non optional Third party interior protection packages installed without end customer authorization

Forced/non optional Third party financial services for loans/lease that prevents end customer from using their financial services of choice or paying all in cash

Forced/non optional Third party or OEM accessories packages installed without end customer authorization.

The goal here is that if a dealership is a bad actor, order holder will know and move their order to another dealership.

Yes, the above and more, are real scenarios for anyone is the USA buying a new car from a franchised dealership and no, the OEM can't and won't stop the practices. Look up what MSRP stands for and let's not argue about Ineos options to stop this behavior. They can't, but we can choose which dealership to purchase from.

Bronco, Corvette, and a long list of specialty vehicles suffer from this, and yet are still purchased. I just don't want to deal with it.

I thank the IA community in advance for this group effort!

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Bronco, Corvette, and a long list of specialty vehicles suffer from this, and yet are still purchased. I just don't want to deal with it.

Agreed. I ordered a Bronco in August and received in November. MSRP

Co-Worker ordered a Corvette in September of 2021. Just took delivery with MSRP.

My Defender was Ordered in October of 2021. Received in August of 2022. MSRP.

Never have and never will pay over MSRP or dealer "upgrades" Not paying for ceramic coating that my local detailer could do for much less and better.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
In most states - CA for example - dealers cannot add on anything such as the undercoating, paint protection, interior protection - without consent of the buyer.

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
In most states - CA for example - dealers cannot add on anything such as the undercoating, paint protection, interior protection - without consent of the buyer.
"We do it to every vehicle" . . . "We can't take it off" . . . "Do we have a deal today?"

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
"We do it to every vehicle" . . . "We can't take it off" . . . "Do we have a deal today?"
There is a habit in Australia that dealers put stickers on the backs of cars with their companies name on it.
My Mercedes had it and I got them to remove it or pay me an advertising fee monthly.

1695077531545.png1695077556914.png

Back
Top Bottom