The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Roll Call (Western North America)

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
The PNW is coming hot. I think we might have the most rep on West Coast. I'm thinking the Seattle tour will be held at dirt fish in snoqualmie. pure speculation

Haha, there was just some bitchin' on ExPo that GA and FL are getting the ride/drives before the Pacific NW. It does seem odd to me. I hope IA isn't going after the G-Wagen money, aka mall crawlers.

And agreed on DirtFish(been there 3x in last 4 months), what an excellent venue for IA to show off higher speed agility!

Last edited:

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Photo from Dirtfish, have been there many times. While it is fun, it is not very technical to demonstrate the Grenadier's capability.
Tahuya State Forest OHV is a better venue - have also taken our 958 there, it's totaly stock with only body protection added. Tahuya OHV park is closer to what we will see next month at the IG driving event at Rowher Flat OVP / Santa Clarita

Attachments

• Otis at Dirtfish.jpg
    Otis at Dirtfish.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 19

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Photo from Dirtfish, have been there many times. While it is fun, it is not very technical to demonstrate the Grenadier's capability.
Tahuya State Forest OHV is a better venue - have also taken our 958 there, it's totaly stock with only body protection added. Tahuya OHV park is closer to what we will see next month at the IG driving event at Rowher Flat OVP / Santa Clarita
Tahuya is a hike from seattle but doesn't disagree it's a great place with a mixture of everything. I think Dirtfish with 300 acres and the ability for the IG team to build a track they want

Local time
Reaction score
Tahuya is a hike from seattle but doesn't disagree it's a great place with a mixture of everything. I think Dirtfish with 300 acres and the ability for the IG team to build a track they want

Dirtfish has lots of room, but they won't allow another entity to build obstacles and such. Dirtfish can setup a myriad of courses by linking their areas together, but their property is setup mainly for higher speed driving, not slow speed mudholes, woops, hills, etc. That being said, the Avants group has used the Dirtfish property for some "offroad" events and from the pics I've seen, there happened to be some really muddy areas due to previous rains. And believe me, the sloppy mud/gravel mix is almost like a wet cement mix. My truck must have lost 150lbs after I power washed it after 3 weekends driving thru Dirtfish property.

Local time
Reaction score
For those of us reservation holders in a common geographical area (Los Angeles in my case), is there true power in forming a buying alliance to overcome any potential dealer shenanigans? I’m thinking that we’ll all probably have one common dealer to work with and a block of buyers not putting up with any markups would be advantageous; we just all say that we’re members of this forum/“club”. This, of course, is just preemptive thinking.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us reservation holders in a common geographical area (Los Angeles in my case), is there true power in forming a buying alliance to overcome any potential dealer shenanigans? I’m thinking that we’ll all probably have one common dealer to work with and a block of buyers not putting up with any markups would be advantageous; we just all say that we’re members of this forum/“club”. This, of course, is just preemptive thinking.
Aurans,

My State of residence, MT will not have a dealer and I would like to explore the buying group approach, certainly can't hurt to try.

Back
Top Bottom