The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Water canister

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Hello global Grenadiers,
I am interested in finding a good solution for attaching a water canister (not a large tank) in the car. The canister should be removable, hold approx. 20 liters and should have a water hose and tap. There is a canister from Frontrunner that I like. And a bracket that I don't yet know if and how I can get it onto the side panels in the trunk.
I welcome ideas and suggestions. Greetings Barney

Something like this:
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...your-grenadier-today.12411127/post-1333218958 @Highwayman
But my drawer system is not that high, so I need a stable holder.

Attachments

• IMG_7606.jpeg
    IMG_7606.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 91

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello global Grenadiers,
I am interested in finding a good solution for attaching a water canister (not a large tank) in the car. The canister should be removable, hold approx. 20 liters and should have a water hose and tap. There is a canister from Frontrunner that I like. And a bracket that I don't yet know if and how I can get it onto the side panels in the trunk.

Something like this:
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...your-grenadier-today.12411127/post-1333218958 @Highwayman
Just in case … Post in thread 'Show us your mods.'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/show-us-your-mods.12413129/post-1333221454

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
letech makes a ladder including a holder for canisters. According to letech, you can also install a water canister with a tap instead of a gasoline canister.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231029_151540_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_151540_Edge.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 73

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
Hello global Grenadiers,

Something like this:
Hi Barney, This safely holds 15 liters of drinking water, is very rugged and has D rings to strap it down. It's portable and multi functional. DaBull

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Hello global Grenadiers,

Something like this:
I had not seen those two Frontrunner products, and I do like them. Can you make a 90-degree bracket to allow use of the Frontrunner water tank side mount?

I use 20l British exMoD water cans, but recently purchased a Dometic GO Water container, and Dometic Water Faucet. I have not had the chance to use them but I feel they will be easier to pack and handle than 20l jerry cans.

wtan065-wtan067con.jpg

wtan068_1.jpg

Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
I had not seen those two Frontrunner products, and I do like them. Can you make a 90-degree bracket to allow use of the Frontrunner water tank side mount?

I use 20l British exMoD water cans, but recently purchased a Dometic GO Water container, and Dometic Water Faucet. I have not had the chance to use them but I feel they will be easier to pack and handle than 20l jerry cans.

wtan065-wtan067con.jpg

wtan068_1.jpg
Hi Barney I have theses practical for my needs and the faucet(tap) is great with its built in light .i have purchased a longer length of tube so it can be used on the table without removing the container.

Last edited:

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a solution to put a water tank of around 20 litres.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I ordered the Front Runner 20L & mount today, but I was curious how this Dometic kit is working out for you Tom109

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Only used it a few times, but I do plan to get a second one for Summer. After 25 years using plastic NATO water cans, these are super convenient and easy to care for.

(y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom