The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trialmaster v. Station Wagon (w/options)

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
I didn't clarify in the previous post but it was about 500 cheaper going with the Trialmaster vs building from base. I would assume someone will want to swap the RAI or I might find that it doesn't bother me at all. Either way I am not too worried about it.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The whole Belstaff thing seems really low key, especially here where knowledge of the company and any cultural heritage affinity are nonexistent. It doesn’t seem to garner much passion elsewhere either based on conversations here.

Stu and I are in agreement that perhaps IA will push the Belstaff name when a higher end “luxury” type vehicle is made for the states. Unofficially Ford was working with Filson (a crazy expensive brand) on upscale editions.

I know that SJR owns Belstaff and the story behind that, but I think pairing with more well know adventure brands would garner more interest in ”those” editions. I’m not sure which brands have solid global recognition, but companies like Pategonia, Mountain Hardwear, The North Face, etc. would draw more interest from a certain segment of the consumer base.

Stateside we’ve had vehicles team with American companies like Eddie Bauer (Ford), LL Bean (Suby), and even Levi’s (Jeep/AMC). These editions were typically the top-end spec of their respective models and probably had the highest profit margins.
Don’t forget the Jeep and Orvis collabs years ago. Honestly that would make for a pretty interesting IG partner, as the Orvis hunting crowd will probably be into these. The Range Rover gets a bit musty after enough upland game bird hunting, us know…

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
Don't forget Overfinch and Holland & Holland edition RRs.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t forget the Jeep and Orvis collabs years ago. Honestly that would make for a pretty interesting IG partner, as the Orvis hunting crowd will probably be into these. The Range Rover gets a bit musty after enough upland game bird hunting, us know…
Interesting side note, one of the only Ineos (manufacturer) backed events this year other than the PTO2 tour was at the Orvis Game Fair in NY

Back
Top Bottom