The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
1698999421741.png
TOUGHER SEAT COVERS now available for the Ineos Grenadier.

At TOUGHER, we understand the essence of rugged, reliable vehicles like the Ineos vehicle. Our commitment to quality and durability drives us to create exceptional seat covers and accessories, engineered to safeguard your Ineos’s interior, even in the harshest of conditions. With Tougher, your vehicle’s upholstery remains as resilient as the day it rolled off the assembly line, ensuring that your Ineos and our products are the perfect match.

TOUGHER FABRIC
Tougher Seat Covers are meticulously crafted from a 100% Tough Polycotton Canvas material, renowned for its unparalleled strength and resilience. Comprising 100% authentic cotton, this fabric not only offers a refreshing, breathable, and comfortable feel but also benefits from the unique polycotton blend, reinforcing dimensional stability and preventing unsightly shrinkage. What sets our fabric apart is its specialized water-repellent coating, delivering an additional layer of defense against the elements, further enhancing its durability and ensuring your Ineos stays in prime condition throughout your adventures and daily journeys.
We also offer 100% Cotton Canvas options in Dove Grey and Light Khaki.

INEOS Tougher Seat Covers are available in:

- Tough Polycotton Charcoal fabric / Check it out Instagram reel & Charcoal video here.
- Tough Polycotton Light Khaki fabric / Check images below and the reels here and here.
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Dove Grey? Check it out Dove Grey images
- 100% Cotton Canvas in Light Khaki / Check it out Light Khaki seat covers here
(Please note the lead time is 7 to 10 days from date of order confirmation.)

We are based in South Africa, Cape Town, offering exceptional service and highly competitive pricing.
Contact Bryan with any queries regarding shipping and quotes: info@tougher.co.za / 021 879 3304 / www.tougher.co.za

We look forward to hearing from you.
Tougher Team

Attachments

• ineo 7.jpg
    ineo 7.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 367
  • inos 9.jpg
    inos 9.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 354
  • inoes 9.jpg
    inoes 9.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 334
  • inoe 10.jpg
    inoe 10.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 349
  • Ineous G.jpg
    Ineous G.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Ineous 2.jpg
    Ineous 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 368
  • Ineous .jpg
    Ineous .jpg
    118 KB · Views: 362
  • ineos 8.jpg
    ineos 8.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 359
  • ineos 5.jpg
    ineos 5.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 351
  • Ineos Grenadier Pricing.png
    Ineos Grenadier Pricing.png
    698.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Tougher Ineos Grenadier Info.png
    Tougher Ineos Grenadier Info.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 125
  • Tough Polycottom Light Khaki.jpg
    Tough Polycottom Light Khaki.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Ineos Colours .jpg
    Ineos Colours .jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (12).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (12).jpg
    353 KB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (11).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (11).jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (10).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (10).jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (9).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (9).jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (8).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (8).jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton.jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (3).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (3).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (7).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (7).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (5).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (5).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • Light Khaki Polycotton (2).jpg
    Light Khaki Polycotton (2).jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
My Tougher seat covers arrived this morning. Posted in Cape Town last Wednesday and arrived, via fedex, this morning in uk shire.. best of all, not tax had to be paid which was a £70 saving on what I’d expected.. I’ll fit them before Friday and post the result.

Don’t spend your £70 just yet. Had a parcel come through before from America…..no tax, great !!!

Around two weeks later a letter came from the parcel company. A bill for the tax, which they claim for the taxman, and of course the delivery companies £20 admin fee on top of that. Everyone was a winner apart from me !!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Congrats for you. Didn't mean to insult you or your experience. re-edited to remove said inference.

I still stand by my comment that their (m&m) communication has been atrocious. Sent multiple follow up emails etc.. All the for the better as drove me towards Tougher, for which I am very happy/grateful
Sorry to read of your negative experience with M&M. To me, it feels like they are throwing revenue away. I have the M&M in Sand and am very happy with them. If my experience had been like yours, my vehicle would now be sporting Tougher seat covers. Sorry M&M but if you can’t even keep on top of customer enquiries…. 🤷‍♂️

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Supafit now have a Grenadier and are making the pattern for the seats as well if anyones after an Australian made alternative.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
Ditto - got mine today!

No vehicle mind you, but I've now got seat covers and wheels set to go.
Congrats!
What color did you go with? (went dark charcoal to match rest of interior)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats!
What color did you go with? (went dark charcoal to match rest of interior)
As did I - should match just about perfect from photos. Plus, the dark isn't 100% cotton and I think the blend will hold up better.

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone taken a look at the seat covers for sale in the Ineos Accessory Catalogue? From the one photograph, they seem to be pretty nice.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone taken a look at the seat covers for sale in the Ineos Accessory Catalogue? From the one photograph, they seem to be pretty nice.
there have been multiple reviews of them that they are less than suitable.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
there have been multiple reviews of them that they are less than suitable.
I just cancelled them. @Logsplitter said they are only good for boosting your sleeping bag’s rating. I’m waiting for Tougher to release a poly-cotton Tan.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Seat covers now installed and apart from being a bit of faff to fit, they’re pretty damn good.. the additional pockets are excellent both for the front seat pocket and the rear. It’s pretty much solved some of the storage issues I had for phone and other nicnacs.. Also, did not have to pay import tax in uk..

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 81

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Seat covers now installed and apart from being a bit of faff to fit, they’re pretty damn good.. the additional pockets are excellent both for the front seat pocket and the rear. It’s pretty much solved some of the storage issues I had for phone and other nicnacs.. Also, did not have to pay import tax in uk..
Looking great - mine got delivered Friday.

Hmm…if only I had a truck in which to install them 🤔

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure if there is an included plastic pry tool, however I believe you should be able to pull/pry the side of the seat (ie the plastic) and 'tuck' in the cover. May need to use a sort of 'sawing' motion to help feed the material down the side of the seat. I think after you do so, the "fit" will be much better.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got the covers today and just about complete. Still have Front Passenger to complete.
Very, VERY pleased with the fit and finish. Love that gives some additional storage and a dead match for the interior (charcoal grey).
Sorry for the potatoe quality photo(s).
--Front
FrontAfter.jpg
--Rear complete
Rear_Complete.jpg
--behind
20231226_134418.jpg

Before / After-ish:

--Front
FrontBefore.jpg

20231226_133534.jpg

My only recommendation would be on the "seat" (bottom) portions have an additional strap at 90 degrees to sort of pull in/snug up the sides (underneath) and about 10cm more of strapping for the "short with ladder hooks", other than that, we stand by our initial impression that these are exceptional covers. Way, way better than what we've seen for the Ineos branded ones.

Last edited:

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Tougher seat covers, dash mat and spare tyre cover arrived. Took 10 days from South Africa to front door in Aus. Very high quality material and workmanship and they fit great. I'd normally buy from Aus but they're just too slow on the take up sorry and these covers are simply superb. Very pleased indeed. :D

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
My replacement covers arrived yesterday for front seats. My original were not airbag compliant. The tougher team reached out to me as soon as they were aware of the problem. Replacements arrived 7 days after the team notified me they had been sent. Arrived in a bonus bag which now compliments my original bag.
Tougher have really impressed me, not only on their quality craftsmanship but their communication and customer relations.
Absolutely fantastic and I don't think any one would regret getting in touch with them for some quality products.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
My replacement covers arrived yesterday for front seats. My original were not airbag compliant. The tougher team reached out to me as soon as they were aware of the problem. Replacements arrived 7 days after the team notified me they had been sent. Arrived in a bonus bag which now compliments my original bag.
Tougher have really impressed me, not only on their quality craftsmanship but their communication and customer relations.
Absolutely fantastic and I don't think any one would regret getting in touch with them for some quality products.
When I asked Tougher about compliance with airbags they told me that they used a special thread in that outside seam, effectively making the seam sacrificial to the airbags. Did your initial order not come with that, or was it just missing the “airbag” tag? I’m not sure you could even tell from observation that the thread on that outside seam is different. Tougher has consistently received great reviews on this forum re quality, customer service, and shipping time. My only concern has been re the design to allow airbags to deploy. Not in any way my field of expertise, but just logically it seems that the design of the M&M flaps versus a sacrificial seam would be more effective to allow deployment.

Back
Top Bottom