The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe The Grenadier has landed

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:45 PM
Reaction score
Awesome. Two tone seats look great but I can't go that light will get too dirty, but that's just me.

One thing that frustrates me with the Grenadier is the use of so many different colored plastics. On the door you have piano black, dark grey/black and grey. Not to mention the leather to match the seats. The same was in the back area. Floor one color, back of the backseats another and the sides and door panelling a third color.
It's the grey that I don't like so much - it's too light.

Overall - I think the interior colour palette is 5/10 and probably hasn't had the level of developmental focus that other cars have - for good reason

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's the grey that I don't like so much - it's too light.

Overall - I think the interior colour palette is 5/10 and probably hasn't had the level of developmental focus that other cars have - for good reason
It's going to look even worse when I get in it.
My colour palette is usually selected in the dark trying not to wake my wife up

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
Leather, called "grey/black". But it's in fact "white/black".

No, it's me as well. I had ordered it due to my fear of black leather getting to hot in the summer.

But when I first saw it in real life, it was simply too white to my taste. I switched to pure black. Heat or not.
You say it's white and black ? Oh goodness...I hope its not white as I have ordered what I thought was grey and black.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
You say it's white and black ? Oh goodness...I hope its not white as I have ordered what I thought was grey and black.
So did I.

Whatever you expect: it's definitely not grey. Not as white as snow but still white.

It reminded me and my wife of the white of a pimp's gaiters in a movie of the 30s.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So did I.

Whatever you expect: it's definitely not grey. Not as white as snow but still white.

It reminded me and my wife of the white of a pimp's gaiters in a movie of the 30s.
High hats, and aero collars/
White spats, and lots of dollars

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've ordered it as well @Annee. I have seen it in the flesh in a couple of vehicles. It is very light for grey. I know all my light coloured leather car seats do darken with time/usage but I can't see this going to a grey. Doesn't bother me though I would have still ordered it if I seen it first.

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've ordered it as well @Annee. I have seen it in the flesh in a couple of vehicles. It is very light for grey. I know all my light coloured leather car seats do darken with time/usage but I can't see this going to a grey. Doesn't bother me though I would have still ordered it if I seen it first.
Thank you Eric, I may have chosen all black if it is so light that it could be mistaken for white but will probably end up putting heavy duty covers on anyway in time as the boy dog who's constantly looking like a bog beast is allowed to ride shotgun when the boss isn't home (The boss being me obviously:))

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you Eric, I may have chosen all black if it is so light that it could be mistaken for white but will probably end up putting heavy duty covers on anyway in time as the boy dog who's constantly looking like a bog beast is allowed to ride shotgun when the boss isn't home (The boss being me obviously:))
The good thing is that you are able to darken the seats but this should of course be done by a professional so that it becomes even. It would be impossible to make the dark seats significant lighter.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
They really should have offered saddle leather...for the saddle
I absolutely agree. I have a green car with brown leather seats at the moment and I think that is just the best combo. Would have liked a darker interior, too. I am more of the cave man when it comes to car interiors.

Back
Top Bottom