The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe The Grenadier has landed

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
So the dealer will also install a towball for you?

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Car at the dealer, not sure when delivery will take place. INEOS does not allow yet release to customer. And all licensing and accessories works still to be done.

Awesome. Two tone seats look great but I can't go that light will get too dirty, but that's just me.

One thing that frustrates me with the Grenadier is the use of so many different colored plastics. On the door you have piano black, dark grey/black and grey. Not to mention the leather to match the seats. The same was in the back area. Floor one color, back of the backseats another and the sides and door panelling a third color.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
I like the two-tone seats you chose. What accessories need to be installed?
Leather, called "grey/black". But it's in fact "white/black".

Two tone seats look great but I can't go that light will get too dirty, but that's just me.

No, it's me as well. I had ordered it due to my fear of black leather getting to hot in the summer.

But when I first saw it in real life, it was simply too white to my taste. I switched to pure black. Heat or not.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Leather, called "grey/black". But it's in fact "white/black".

No, it's me as well. I had ordered it due to my fear of black leather getting to hot in the summer.

But when I first saw it in real life, it was simply too white to my taste. I switched to pure black. Heat or not.
I always go for light coloured leather seats it lightens the interior up. Fortunately it has a light coloured headliner so it is not to dark inside which ever way you go

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Very minor point and just curious after seeing the various IA vehicles with tow balls nut on back to front - are the bolt nut covers in the box as well?
Sorry, can't say I've looked that closely. Just a quick check to make sure it was in the box.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One thing that frustrates me with the Grenadier is the use of so many different colored plastics. On the door you have piano black, dark grey/black and grey. Not to mention the leather to match the seats. The same was in the back area. Floor one color, back of the backseats another and the sides and door panelling a third color.
It hard to believe that they ever had meetings to discuss the interior; but they videod them for evidence when challenged...
Screenshot_20230316_104920_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, can't say I've looked that closely. Just a quick check to make sure it was in the box.
Looking at @Jean Mercier pic it looks like it is the Brink manufacturers box so should be full kit. I was curious that the PT02 all had the nut and bolts wrong way round. I couldn't understand why. It's just small details like that would mingle me. I'd have the spanner out straight away

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations to the OP on receiving his vehicle.
I can’t think of a worse way a manufacturer can torture its customers..
“Hey buyer, your cars here come see it , touch it, feel it, but you can’t take it home till , well f* knows when or why or what for, all we can tell you is they’re here, exactly how you ordered it, but we won’t let you have it just yet cuz we love the tease”
Sorry for the rant, just sharing my joy

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
“Hey buyer, your cars here come see it , touch it, feel it, but you can’t take it home till , well f* knows when or why or what for, all we can tell you is they’re here, exactly how you ordered it, but we won’t let you have it just yet cuz we love the tease”
Have a look at this video from Doug 7:19 in when he explains how JLR tortured him with his new Defender
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McYz4TgC9lM

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Have a look at this video from Doug 7:19 in when he explains how JLR tortured him with his new Defender
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McYz4TgC9lM
I can relate to the YouTuber about ordering his first custom specked vehicle and understand it was due to lack of parts were he (and jlr and possibly IA)had issues, I know the cars still belong to IA till they take full payment andgive you the documents to register, that’s fair. if I was in this position, it would be difficult for me to leave the showroom without my custom built to order vehicle.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I can relate to the YouTuber about ordering his first custom specked vehicle and understand it was due to lack of parts were he (and jlr and possibly IA)had issues, I know the cars still belong to IA till they take full payment andgive you the documents to register, that’s fair. if I was in this position, it would be difficult for me to leave the showroom without my custom built to order vehicle.
Yes, me too
I think I will wait until they are ready to hand over the keys
My daughter just purchased a new house and completely renovated it.
My grandson said he didn't want to see it until it was completed and he could move his stuff into his bedroom.

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
My daughter just purchased a new house and completely renovated it.
Congratulations to her. I’m sure your grandson will be happy to see his room soon, just like all of us with tires rolling on and off the tarmac.

I went through the same but my renovations started in march 2020 right before global lockdown.. now that was torture 😁

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s tantric principles applied to car sales.
When it’s finally delivered one can anticipate a spiritual experience.

Back
Top Bottom