The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The back seat

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
I’m 6ft, 205lbs. I’ve never had this much room in a back seat. I think I have a pretty good idea what’s going on with the complaints. The right front seat has less depth than the front left. So if on a RHD model you’re going to have your drivers seat back several inches compared to the LHD side.

Since most the the reviews I’ve watched are RHD models it makes a little more sense.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0591.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 42

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I’m 5’11, 330lbs corn-fed midwestern dude, and I had plenty of room sitting behind myself. I also was perfectly comfortable in the drivers seat. I think this is going to make the perfect business/family vehicle for our new young family. We had our first kid 6 months ago, nothing prepares you for how much space 1 kid takes!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m 5’11, 330lbs corn-fed midwestern dude, and I had plenty of room sitting behind myself. I also was perfectly comfortable in the drivers seat. I think this is going to make the perfect business/family vehicle for our new young family. We had our first kid 6 months ago, nothing prepares you for how much space 1 kid takes!
It’s not just the kid that takes up space but all of his/her “accessories”!

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It’s not just the kid that takes up space but all of his/her “accessories”!
That’s what caught me off guard. When the family needs to go anywhere, half the house needs to move with the kid. It’s like a military operation leaving the damn house now. Life is different now, in a weird and beautiful way!!! I completely understand why people buy Chevy Suburbans now!

We want a total of 3 kids, so 2 more. I’m lining up for the Ineos Grenadier XXL whenever they make it!!! 🤪

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
In 5'10 and space is no issue other than the RHD footrest forces me to slide the driver's seat back a few inches so my leg don't cramp etc etc. I have a kids forward facing seat behind me and there is tonnes of room and still a big gap between the two child seats. Happy with how the back seats are sitting for us.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
In 5'10 and space is no issue other than the RHD footrest forces me to slide the driver's seat back a few inches so my leg don't cramp etc etc. I have a kids forward facing seat behind me and there is tonnes of room and still a big gap between the two child seats. Happy with how the back seats are sitting for us.
Be nice if the steering wheel came back and down a little further.

Back
Top Bottom