The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score
@DDG FWIW you can join AARP at any age and take advantage of all their discounts and stuff.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score
Seems to be north of 50.

So I’ll start. 58, likely 59 before mine arrives.
A grumpy 54.

However I still feel like I am in my mid 30’s. Every time I walk past a mirror there is some old fart staring at me. No idea who he is but I think he is stalking me !!
Funny, i see my father. :)

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Funny, i see my father. :)
😂😂😂😂

Most of us in our 50’s think we’re only 30odd until we kick a footy around or whatever and the aches and pains kick in. Particularly those of us that suffer from the long term effects of a love of food and alcohol. 😉

I know these days that sometimes an hour and a half in the dojo seems like a very very long time. 😳😳

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
57 years old now and I shall remain 57 years old however many years it takes to have my Grenadier delivered. No doubt my special request to have the gearshift sheathed in whale-foreskin may well delay matters a wee bit.
It will no doubt take a nice patina not unlike the Saddle Leather pack - you may also find that many a seagull will follow you in your Grenny.

Also would not one skin suffice or have you ordered an oversized knob?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
😂😂😂😂

Most of us in our 50’s think we’re only 30odd until we kick a footy around or whatever and the aches and pains kick in. Particularly those of us that suffer from the long term effects of a love of food and alcohol. 😉

I know these days that sometimes an hour and a half in the dojo seems like a very very long time. 😳😳
I occasionally go to the dojo to watch my grandson and my daughters boyfriend train.
I used to have Wednesday and Sunday as rest days but trained all the rest, back in 2012 I finally gave in to the pain and had both my knees replaced.
Haven’t been able to train since
Now I get tired just watching

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
I still go to the dojo once a week, and feel pain during about 3 days: my hips are worn, and I should get them replaced, but I am delaying this already several years. Pain is bearable... that's how one knows that he is getting old 😀

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
I still go to the dojo once a week, and feel pain during about 3 days: my hips are worn, and I should get them replaced, but I am delaying this already several years. Pain is bearable... that's how one knows that he is getting old 😀
My second hip replaced 2 weeks ago. Very happy with result so far.

Back
Top Bottom