The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
My second hip replaced 2 weeks ago. Very happy with result so far.
Thanks for the positive comment. One of my judo mates, much younger than myself (about 45), got indeed his two hips replaced and he is very happy with the result. I am not scared of the surgery, but am delaying because the pain is still almost bearable, and because I don't like to be out for months (for the sport), and I had two knee surgeries in the past, so not scared either.

Perhaps next winter, after getting and using my Grenadier :)

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score
Don't forget that health insurance benefits are constantly being cut - at least in Germany.

So things won't get cheaper for you in the future.
That’s why I chose to have 2nd hip done now. Private insurance still in place. Not much pain on this hip as I had with the previous but it was bone on bone and would have only gone one way.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
I´ve been driven several Offroad-Cars, Suzuki SJ413, Toyota J70, Toyota J61, Toyota HDJ 80, Daihatsu Feroza, Nissan Patrol GR, Defender TD5 110.
But they never have been my own cars.
My first offroad-car was a Toyota J9 in 2011, my second a Toyota HZJ75 since 2013 - this car I will hold for ever... no electronic, no problems, a dream on wheels - but it is not the comfort zone!
The Ineos will be my new daily driver (after my chevrolet camaro 6.2, which I sold in september - too early, as i know today). A good friend of mine gave his Mercedes A180D to me ... now I am waiting...
For the next five years I will take my toyota to drive to the desert (tuneia, maroc) - then the Ineos will be old enough to show me his posibilities in the sand....
Almost every day I go to "ineosgrenadier.com" oder to this forum - I am waiting! I am waiting as a child is waiting for christmas...

Back
Top Bottom