The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score
Since we're breaking down things by age it got me thinking - do we have a breakdown by country? It would be interesting to see the percentages.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
do we have a breakdown by country? It would be interesting to see the percentages.
If "Stu" or somebody else provides me the data (Excel or similar) of all members of this forum, including their "purchasing status" I promise I make the graphs :)
Although I posted already a small estimation in the table below my last chart.

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:12 PM
Reaction score
I turn fifty in February next year. Hopefully, the month I pick up the Grenadier. Does it count as an acceptable attempt at a mid-life crisis, or should I be beyond that stage in life now? :)
At 40, the head took over, and I purchased a red sports car. Then being a wimp, I never took it to a track and flogged it. Thirty years passed, and then I saw the Grenadier, that feeling of being young again was pretty much the same... a light came on again...
At 70 - I have time to get into mischief... I can take the long way to visit my grandkids! Drag out the odd lenses for cameras and the long way to Lake eyre ... A bloke came around the other day; he was surprised that I am 70!
My Grenadier drive made me feel young again - and that, lads, in my opinion, is what it is about. My simple Scottish White Grenadier will add passion to my adventures!
Some of us are already a long way down that tape measure - In my case, 70 centimetres down to the metre already... only 30% left... I look forward to my pickup day!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
At 40, the head took over, and I purchased a red sports car. Then being a wimp, I never took it to a track and flogged it. Thirty years passed, and then I saw the Grenadier, that feeling of being young again was pretty much the same... a light came on again...
At 70 - I have time to get into mischief... I can take the long way to visit my grandkids! Drag out the odd lenses for cameras and the long way to Lake eyre ... A bloke came around the other day; he was surprised that I am 70!
My Grenadier drive made me feel young again - and that, lads, in my opinion, is what it is about. My simple Scottish White Grenadier will add passion to my adventures!
Some of us are already a long way down that tape measure - In my case, 70 centimetres down to the metre already... only 30% left... I look forward to my pickup day!
70 is the new 60
Scottish White is the new red
No point sitting around waiting to die.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
No point sitting around waiting to die.
I believe "waiting for god" is the term one uses in one's "golden/twilight" years.
But what if god is actually bad?

Back
Top Bottom