The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
I’m 61. Buying the Grenadier is my mid-life crisis I hope 🤣. I certainly still have the devilment in me and am often told I ought to slow up and act my age. Sounds boring to me. 👍
Your story reminded me of a bloke I met a year back. I was crossing Australia from the West to the East across the Nullarbor, a relatively barren desert.
I drive a Touareg V8, which is brilliant on mileage and eats the distance. When told, being bi-turbo, it scampers but sips fuel idling along. It has been a great car.
I was fuelling up, and a delightful rascal drove in behind at the pump... A Dodge Viper in red... The driver with more grey hair than me, a twinkle in his eye, and he was 83!!!!!!
Both heading east, we met at a couple of spots on the crossing, and while he refuelled, I got the coffees. Neither of us cared about the fuel cost - we were not towing caravans -
We were doing what we should all do ... ACTING OUR AGE and LIVING the things we should have done years earlier... DEVILMENT ... NOPE! "Adventure" is a better word ...

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Your story reminded me of a bloke I met a year back. I was crossing Australia from the West to the East across the Nullarbor, a relatively barren desert.
I drive a Touareg V8, which is brilliant on mileage and eats the distance. When told, being bi-turbo, it scampers but sips fuel idling along. It has been a great car.
I was fuelling up, and a delightful rascal drove in behind at the pump... A Dodge Viper in red... The driver with more grey hair than me, a twinkle in his eye, and he was 83!!!!!!
Both heading east, we met at a couple of spots on the crossing, and while he refuelled, I got the coffees. Neither of us cared about the fuel cost - we were not towing caravans -
We were doing what we should all do ... ACTING OUR AGE and LIVING the things we should have done years earlier... DEVILMENT ... NOPE! "Adventure" is a better word ...
This rascal May drive up behind you at the petrol pump one day whilst touring Australia in our Grenadier 😎 🤣

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Well done on both counts Dave; you won't notice the difference but you can now legitimately ask for senior's discounts ar Bunnings ( best of luck) and expect community minded young folk to help you across the road 👍 😉

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well done mate. Best regards to you and your family from the U.K.
may all your dreams of adventures in the Grenadier come true for you and the family. You never know we may cross paths one day on our Grenadier travels. 🍺🍻

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Best wishes Dave from California and congratulations on the anniversary. I’m channeling my inner Grenadier to hustle your order along.

Stu.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
Also from my side all the best and congratulations! (y)

Enjoy every day that comes, take care of yourself and stay relaxed. That's the best way to take on the world.

Six decades is a long way.

As far as I remember.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Dave! 60s the new 40 I've been told!!

Hopefully your Grenadier wont be far away!

Back
Top Bottom