The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The average age of a Grenadier buyer…..

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Woah now! Just hold up! Them's fightin' words about the Easter Bunny...

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
I believe "waiting for god" is the term one uses in one's "golden/twilight" years.
But what if god is actually bad?

Are you sure that's not "waiting for Godot" ? :LOL:
I'm part way through a book by the journalist Greg Sheridan titled "God is good for you". It's fascinating. He's interviewed many "notable" people on the "belief"spectrum from one end to the other.... no spoiler alerts 🥳

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm part way through a book by the journalist Greg Sheridan titled "God is good for you". It's fascinating. He's interviewed many "notable" people on the "belief"spectrum from one end to the other.... no spoiler alerts 🥳:LOL:
I am 36% of the way through a book called Mason's Law. It's fiction

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Are you sure that's not "waiting for Godot" ? :LOL:
I'm part way through a book by the journalist Greg Sheridan titled "God is good for you". It's fascinating. He's interviewed many "notable" people on the "belief"spectrum from one end to the other.... no spoiler alerts 🥳
It's the people who run the show that are the problem. The problem is religion is entwined with politics. And priests...
Let's talk about sex instead. When I google God is good for you, look what popped up, so to speak!

Attachments

• good.JPG
    good.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 17

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Umm ... I think that's a reflection of you browser history ???

(between you and me, bigger tires will help)
I think it's because I'm in the medical profession. At least I hope that's the reason.
I have not felt the need for bigger tyres , louder exhausts or bull's horns strapped to my grill!

Local time
Reaction score
I think it's because I'm in the medical profession. At least I hope that's the reason.
I have not felt the need for bigger tyres , louder exhausts or bull's horns strapped to my grill!
Good deal !!!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
It's the people who run the show that are the problem. The problem is religion is entwined with politics. And priests...
Let's talk about sex instead. When I google God is good for you, look what popped up, so to speak!
try two lollysticks and a rubber band - according to a friend

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
try two lollysticks and a rubber band - according to a friend
Sounds like the sort of thing we strapped to bike spokes back in the day
This is getting weird.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
I think the thread was about the age of a Grenadier buyer, if you're making some irrelevant comment to the OP's post then at least try and bring things back on topic when you close out your post.

44 years old.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
If "Stu" or somebody else provides me the data (Excel or similar) of all members of this forum, including their "purchasing status" I promise I make the graphs :)
Although I posted already a small estimation in the table below my last chart.
Sadly I can't do a bulk download of the forum data for you. Quite a few people on here don't indicate which country they are from let alone their personal details such as age etc. I think this is best done as a person by person basis.

Put your hand up if you want to be counted.

So if any person wants to be included in the "@Jean Mercier statistical age / order analysis" then there are two choices, either start a conversation with @Jean Mercier directly or continue with the thread here and include your information so he can crunch the numbers.

Its probably best if @Jean Mercier lets everyone know which way is preferable.

On the flip side I think its a really good idea and interesting demographic analysis :)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Sadly I can't do a bulk download of the forum data for you. Quite a few people on here don't indicate which country they are from let alone their personal details such as age etc. I think this is best done as a person by person basis.

... there are two choices, either start a conversation with @Jean Mercier directly or continue with the thread here and include your information so he can crunch the numbers.

Its probably best if Jean Mercier lets everyone know which way is preferable.
OK, thanks for the compliment :)

Just put your age here in the thread, the funny comments are also nice to read ;)

I understand that you (Stu) don't ask people to put their age in their profile, and some indeed don't even give information about their country. But if one day you find a way to make a bulk download of profiles, sure I can extract some interesting statistics.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Jean Mercier Not sure if you're familiar with it, but if you have a Google account, you can set up a google form (questionnaire) that will create a spreadsheet of the data. We use them in school for lots of things and makes everything so much easier.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Hey Krabby,

Nice suggestion, but ...
1. I didn't start this poll, it was bigleonsk of Australia.
2. The first one to make an "average" estimate was emax from Germany
3. I made already twice a graph or chart

So, everybody is hijacking the thread of another guy, because he or she likes the idea.
So, feel free, to be number 4.

I will be among the first to feed the form, although two of my 3 sons are working in IT and don't trust Google or WhatsApp (or anything where you leave persona data) at all ;-)

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I didn’t start the “poll” either. I don’t own it, I just started the thread.
I just thought it would be interesting to see how old buyers / members were having gleaned the average age was mid 50’s +. And perhaps a nice way to get to know a bit more about fellow forumites.

If other people want to analyze it, knock yourselves out. 😉👍

Back
Top Bottom