The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Spare parts travelling

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
I had heard it orally some months ago, but today I have proof.
Although the Ineos Automotive warehouse in Europe is located in Belgium, the Belgians will get their spares later than the German or French for instance.
Not only the Belgians, but also the Swiss, Dutch and Luxembourgers.

In fact, Ineos Automotive ships to the dealer. My dealer is Hedin, a Swedish company, with subsidiaries in (at least) the above mentioned countries.
I got my roof bars last Wednesday, and I asked them not to mount them, therefore I could analyze the shipping labels on the box:
20231008_101504 WITH COUNTRIES.jpg
This is the most efficient route ... for Ineos!
My spares will therefore be shipped from Belgium to Sweden and back to Belgium!
That's an additional delay when I will be in a hurry. :mad:

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
I had heard it orally some months ago, but today I have proof.
Although the Ineos Automotive warehouse in Europe is located in Belgium, the Belgians will get their spares later than the German or French for instance.
Not only the Belgians, but also the Swiss, Dutch and Luxembourgers.

In fact, Ineos Automotive ships to the dealer. My dealer is Hedin, a Swedish company, with subsidiaries in (at least) the above mentioned countries.
I got my roof bars last Wednesday, and I asked them not to mount them, therefore I could analyze the shipping labels on the box:
View attachment 7829062
This is the most efficient route ... for Ineos!
My spares will therefore will be shipped from Belgium to Sweden and back to Belgium!
That's an additional delay when I will be in a hurry. :mad:
Imagine if you hadn't analysed the box, then you wouldn't know that was happening, so you wouldn't be upset. :),

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Imagine if you hadn't analysed the box, then you wouldn't know that was happening, so you wouldn't be upset. :),
Anyway, tracking your boat is like me visiting my dealer every week to touch my car in March and April, therefore I understand you. We are kids waiting for 🎅

Back
Top Bottom