The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

smokers package

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
While reading the forum now i just realised that i might have made a mistake while ordering.
I am not a smoker. So when ticking though the option list , i ignored the smokers package .
Now that i am thinking about it, does the smoker package include a cigarette lighter ( 12v ) at the bottom of the dash and some additional storage ?
Anyone ordered one like that?
Would be interesting to see.
That might had solved the front access usb problem.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
The smoker's pack uses one of the cup holders to give you a cig lighter and an ash tray.

There are USB Type A and C charging ports inside the centre console, without the smokers package. Details here with video link.

You did not make a mistake.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They don’t give a very detailed description and have never seen a picture of one anywhere or anyone that has seen one in test drives. But for other cars I have seen lately this tends to be an insert for a cup holder that has an ashtray and the lighter insert for the lighter power outlet instead of a cap. But 🤷‍♂️

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The smoker's pack uses one of the cup holders to give you a cig lighter and an ash tray.

There are USB Type A and C charging ports inside the centre console, without the smokers package. Details here.
I know of the charging ports in the console , my main question is where the lighter would be .
They don’t give a very detailed description and have never seen a picture of one anywhere or anyone that has seen one in test drives. But for other cars I have seen lately this tends to be an insert for a cup holder that has an ashtray and the lighter insert for the lighter power outlet instead of a cap. But 🤷‍♂️
Yeah i just realised that i never saw a picture or a reference to it .

We need to smoke out the smokers , someone of them must have clicked the box .:)
thanks guys

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
I will ask at the D.C. event this Friday and report back if I find anything out (but I have a feeling the Investigative Team of this forum will have an answer in short order)

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i bet someone here will come up with an enginnering drawing of some sort :)

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We need to smoke out the smokers , someone of them must have clicked the box .:)
thanks guys
I did click the box (as a test), but you do not get an image of it on the AU configurator.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did click the box (as a test), but you do not get an image of it on the AU configurator.
Neither in the Eu configurator . Might be one of those things they are still drawing : )

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
While reading the forum now i just realised that i might have made a mistake while ordering.
I am not a smoker. So when ticking though the option list , i ignored the smokers package .
Now that i am thinking about it, does the smoker package include a cigarette lighter ( 12v ) at the bottom of the dash and some additional storage ?
Anyone ordered one like that?
Would be interesting to see.
That might had solved the front access usb problem.
Not a big deal, you didn't miss much...

f278cc931bd22df84fac672f6614e543.png

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:47 AM
Reaction score
I ordered the smoker pack, although I don't smoke in the car because I understood the description to mean that an additional cigarette lighter is included. I'm curious. if the lighter uses the can in the center console i think 60 € is a lot for an ashtray!

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the smoker pack, although I don't smoke in the car because I understood the description to mean that an additional cigarette lighter is included. I'm curious. if the lighter uses the can in the center console i think 60 € is a lot for an ashtray!
Only about 2 packs of fags at todays prices.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It went completely over my head at the time ! I was too excited i think while ordering ! Ahhaha .
We will find out soon enough ! Thnx guys !

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I took the same approach. I’m Not a smoker but the description gave me the impression that the ‘smokers pack’ would include an additional power Jack so I opted in.

And you’re absolutely right @Hannes01, if I’m wrong, the option is incredibly bad value. Potentially Even worse if you lose 50% of your cup holders. 🤞🏼

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I took the same approach. I’m Not a smoker but the description gave me the impression that the ‘smokers pack’ would include an additional power Jack so I opted in.

And you’re absolutely right @Hannes01, if I’m wrong, the option is incredibly bad value. Potentially Even worse if you lose 50% of your cup holders. 🤞🏼
OT - @HT - Gen 1 Bronco in your avatar? Do tell.

Back
Top Bottom