The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side step | available aftersale option

Kruegerruda

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Le Tech ist steel with powder coating, BlackSheep is stainless steel with powder coating, the steps are alloyed and they are detachable.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
And I'd also like to get the A frame for the door. I abhor door dings from other cars.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:58 AM
Reaction score
If the A Frame is for door dinks, it’s a little minimalist.

I have always thought that a good high side step that pokes out far enough stops a lot of door dinks.

That is in the UK though we’re vehicles are on average a little smaller and lower.

However the car parking spaces are certainly smaller that the states.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So far LeTech and Black Sheep look good. I still think I’ve got 9+ months to wait, so I’ll see what else hits the market.

Is it just me, or do others expect to see the trails littered with all these external utility rail accessories?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA

RockArmor
I have asked RockArmor in Australia whether they will be making their airbag compatible rock sliders for the INEOS. Not at this time was the answer, but the more INEOS owners who ask the more chance they will.

Clearview Powerboards
I also registered my interest with Clearview to make their Powerboards for the INEOS here.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rock sliders can affect air bags?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Urban Side Steps are now available: https://houseofurban.co.uk/products/ineos-grenadier-side-steps?variant=40200895725702

A fixed side step for the Ineos Grenadier that allows easier access, offers additional protection and improves the look of your vehicle.

Made in the UK, our Urban 'Black Shadow' Steps are manufactured from high quality steel with a textured black powder-coating and stainless steel plate on the step in either black or silver.

These steps are easy to fit at home with supplied fixings and simply bolt to the underside of the vehicle in the points shown in the images.

Priced @ £1,074 inc VAT and UK shipping.

1690066853679.png
1690066900782.png

1690067023074.png

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like the brackets will catch, prevent smooth sliding over obstacles. City design is in the name I suppose.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
As always , side steps will dirty your trousers or dress, unless you step on them every time (not easy in the wet if they are narrow and it's dark)
Especially if you drive on dirty roads (me every day).
So choose on practicality , not just looks.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As always , side steps will dirty your trousers or dress, unless you step on them every time (not easy in the wet if they are narrow and it's dark)
Especially if you drive on dirty roads (me every day).
So choose on practicality , not just looks.
That's why I rarely wear a dress when driving offroad

Local time
Reaction score
Urban Side Steps are now available: https://houseofurban.co.uk/products/ineos-grenadier-side-steps?variant=40200895725702

A fixed side step for the Ineos Grenadier that allows easier access, offers additional protection and improves the look of your vehicle.

Made in the UK, our Urban 'Black Shadow' Steps are manufactured from high quality steel with a textured black powder-coating and stainless steel plate on the step in either black or silver.

These steps are easy to fit at home with supplied fixings and simply bolt to the underside of the vehicle in the points shown in the images.

Priced @ £1,074 inc VAT and UK shipping.

View attachment 7820963
View attachment 7820964

View attachment 7820965
For those in the USA, these will be available for $1,349.00 with free shipping to USA. USA contact Brit Wagstaff, Milltek GM, 865-233-8918. They will also have an awesome light bar that looks as if molded into the roof.

Back
Top Bottom