The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Hi Rovie, think you will find that is 9 days left in January!
In the business we count working days and that's 7. No one from INEOS answers on Saturday and Sunday. Yes, I know, in the early days that used to be the case.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm not sure their software can count business days.
It doesn't matter whether the software can do it or not. It doesn't change the fact that the employees don't work on Saturday and Sunday. This means that the week has 5 working days.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
To early for increased prices but “they” reckon it will be coming but it will be when the early adopters have theirs and are on the road.

It might not happen if we have ours and they are in the workshop or on the back of the breakdown wagon. 😀

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
How many will be in a real quandary if the pick-up photo on the configurator is not greyed out anymore and there is a from £50,000 next to it ??

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How many will be in a real quandary if the pick-up photo on the configurator is not greyed out anymore and there is a from £50,000 next to it ??
Very unlikely. Everything the same, just a bit bigger. Why should it be cheaper? Like every company, Ineos has to earn money.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
"Falconer said INEOS intends to price the Grenadier ute below the wagon"

INEOS Global Head of Product, ~ Donna Falconer (now left the building).

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Have you rung your agent ~ if it's on the boat on 28th Jan, hopefully they'd know by now.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Because my dealer Hedin in Belgium couldn’t give me information about my production date or delivery anymore, I had a life chat last Friday with Ineos in French.

The woman was friendly, and told me (after some questions and vague answers) that they would reply by e-mail.

The e-mail (same day) didn’t answer my question, only told me how I could see my configuration on my account. Only problem is: I can’t see my configuration anymore on the website, it says: “no order”.

Quite disappointed … 😡

And then this morning I got a telephone call from Britain. Usually I don’t pick it up (quite some scammers use British numbers). But this time I did!

It was Ineos, Hallelujah! 🥳

The guy was a nice French speaking guy, weird accent, but nice chap.

In fact, no more precise information, vague information, and partly erroneous:
  • We have delays
  • Delivery probably April for you
  • Contact you dealer (I did)
  • You can see your configuration on the website (not true, see above).
  • You will get an e-mail for signing the contract (not true, I signed in September last year with my dealer Hedin Belgium).
  • Be patient, everything will be OK.
I know I will have to be patient, but I am not. 😱

Anyway, nice that they called me! (y)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Because my dealer Hedin in Belgium couldn’t give me information about my production date or delivery anymore, I had a life chat last Friday with Ineos in French.

The woman was friendly, and told me (after some questions and vague answers) that they would reply by e-mail.

The e-mail (same day) didn’t answer my question, only told me how I could see my configuration on my account. Only problem is: I can’t see my configuration anymore on the website, it says: “no order”.

Quite disappointed … 😡

And then this morning I got a telephone call from Britain. Usually I don’t pick it up (quite some scammers use British numbers). But this time I did!

• We have delays
  • You will get an e-mail for signing the contract (not true, I signed in September last year with my dealer Hedin Belgium).

Probably a scammer, trying to pinch your build slot

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Quite disappointed … 😡

• We have delays

Hi Jean,
your last build date was Feb. too? Like me, but I still have no contract. Looks like that I have to try to be patient until may/june.🤪
Last contact to my dealer Wednesday last week: no new information

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, perhaps I will make some jealous ... :eek:

I got a call from my Belgian dealer (Hedin), who new that I contacted Ineos directly.

And he told me that he was informed that he will soon get 7 cars: a demo car first, and 6 customer cars. My car is one of the 6 cars! He couldn't tell me when, but I suppose he will get them still this month. :)

Back
Top Bottom