The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your newest toy!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Purchased my Sela Green additional Opinel No.7 from last month trip to Savoire region to one day fit (I hope) in my green Grenny's capacious glove box.

Attachments

• IMG_9052.jpeg
    IMG_9052.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just be aware of guidance with particular regard to Opinel:

Screenshot_20230414_130327.jpg

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Purchased my Sela Green additional Opinel No.7 from last month trip to Savoire region to one day fit (I hope) in my green Grenny's capacious glove box.
I always have an opinel no 6 in my pocket even in the pub in deepest darkest Devon. 👍🏼😳

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
and for the smaller jobs

Attachments

• IMG_9053.jpeg
    IMG_9053.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 33

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:37 PM
Reaction score
Great small knife! I always have one of the children versions in my car so I do never forget it we go into the mountains or the forest. In the meantime the children grew and the safety form is not necessary anymore. But it works fine for my reasons

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
For just tooling around in the backcountry on trails and forest service roads it’s great. I bring it on most trips and once I set up a base camp, I go out and explore with it. It’s not a dual-sport or adventure bike in regards to speed or power but if you ride within it’s limitations it’s perfect. I also thought about an electric alternative like an UBCO but didn’t want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere with a dead battery. The 125 gets 100mpg and I strap two rotopacks on the back if needed. The problem, at least here in the states, is getting your hands on one, similar to a Grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom