The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Servicing Pricing UK

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Good Morning Folks,

Has anyone been able to nail down the servicing pricing schedule from their dealers in the UK yet ?

Looking to start saving up for it !!

Happy trucking Garry

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Mine is going to be free - olive branch from IA for all the issues I have had with my Fieldmaster
Should us in USA be concerned with quality issues, or do you think it was just early teething issues? It’s a brand new company and all. It’s just I live 8 hours round trip from my nearest service center in Indiana. Hence why I am asking.

A friendly hello from across the pond!!! 😊

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve asked for a detailed break down of costs and will update shortly.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Should us in USA be concerned with quality issues, or do you think it was just early teething issues? It’s a brand new company and all. It’s just I live 8 hours round trip from my nearest service center in Indiana. Hence why I am asking.

Hello . Mine is an early one - I think 1700 ish. Teething issues yes and my agent is 84 miles away. All the known faults - water ingress drivers footwell, door seals , battery state. 3000 miles since May. Software update done and bings and bongs gone.
Still a vehicle you should be counting down to drive

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello . Mine is an early one - I think 1700 ish. Teething issues yes and my agent is 84 miles away. All the known faults - water ingress drivers footwell, door seals , battery state. 3000 miles since May. Software update done and bings and bongs gone.
Still a vehicle you should be counting down to drive
That’s great to hear! It seems like they just had some teething issues, in the beginning. Completely understandable given that they are new at making cars etc… glad to see they are taking care of you. We started USA deliveries recently, so mine should be arriving early 2024. Thanks for sharing your experience on service also, it’s exciting to learn about your new vehicle, it keeps the excitement while we wait!!!

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have just been advised by Jardine Kent that my first service will be £850!
Hi Dave

Yes Jack has just told me the same "about £850 " which includes

Oil and filter change
New sump plug
Oil change in the front and rear diffs and transfer case
Top up of screen wash

And that was the list!

Currently fully booked in their workshop till end of January 2024 !!

My service will be due in May 2024 so will book it in come March !!!

Seems a bit steep

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Dave

Oil and filter change
New sump plug
Top up of screen wash

And that was the list!

Seems a bit steep
Wonder what they'd say if I asked them to forget everything apart from the front/rear/transfer oil change. Would I still get the 'stamp'. I've bought all the filters/plugs from them already!

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Dave

Oil and filter change
New sump plug
Top up of screen wash

And that was the list!

Seems a bit steep
It would be interesting to find out what oils are used in the diffs and transfer case. The 2022 owners manual has exceptionally poor detail. Even running full synthetic in every thing (excluding the ZF auto trans) there would only be about $400 AUD (£210) retail of oils. The transfer case may have a genuine oil like LC300 or Nissan Y62 which for them retails for around $400 (£210) for a refill. The Tremec t/case is a relatively basic design and may use more common oils.
Just for reference, the SCAM built Iveco Daily 4x4 uses a common 85W-140 GL5 mineral oil in it's slightly larger Carraro axles.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I genuinely don’t think your Grenadier will suffer in the way some earlier Grenadier’s have done. Most early Grenadier’s have to my knowledge being pretty reliable also.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I genuinely don’t think your Grenadier will suffer in the way some earlier Grenadier’s have done. Most early Grenadier’s have to my knowledge being pretty reliable also.
I feel the same to be honest. I can only imagine how much work and effort goes into Ineos is trying to do, launching a whole new company and car for the very first time. We in the USA are lucky that most of the teething issues have already been discovered/addressed by the rest of the world. I was told my car is coming in February, with my businesses livery package, it should really stand out and help me sell more coffee!!!!

Maybe I should start a free coffee program to any fellow Grenadier driver, who rolls up to my shop! A Grenadier outpost, in Indiana USA!!!

Back
Top Bottom