The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Dealer network and pricing this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Hey USA reservation holders. Pricing and dealer network is supposed to come out this week. I’m hitting the refresh button on my email every morning to see what it’s going to look like. Has anybody gotten the email yet?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
Hey USA reservation holders. Pricing and dealer network is supposed to come out this week. I’m hitting the refresh button on my email every morning to see what it’s going to look like. Has anybody gotten the email yet?
There is a thread already title May17.

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am comparing the prices on the UK website between a FieldMaster(FM) and a Base model with same options checked off as a FM.
The base model with options is coming out to be cheaper.

What did I miss? Are there other options that are only available for FieldMaster(FM) only?

Local time
Reaction score
I am comparing the prices on the UK website between a FieldMaster(FM) and a Base model with same options checked off as a FM.

What did I miss? Are there other options that are only available for FieldMaster(FM) only?

I haven't checked UK pricing for a while but that doesn't sound right - maybe you missed some of the options?

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't checked UK pricing for a while but that doesn't sound right - maybe you missed some of the options?
I check off all the options of a FM based on the below screenshot.
2nd screenshot shows the total price with all these options selected - 64,520

1684109573661.png

1684109632426.png

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score

In the UK the difference is in the classification status for various regulations. Base will always be N1 commercial. The Fieldmaster will always be M1 passenger vehicle, plus 2" more rear legroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom