The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Adam’s Polishes

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
About a decade ago when I was neck deep in a new Raptor, which thanks to a similar forum, became a bit of a lifestyle choice… someone started recommending Adam’s Polishes not only for products but also for instructional videos. In the decade of handwashing with 2 buckets that has elapsed since then, I have continued to use their stuff. Other than the common email discounts or forum incentives I’ve got no special treatment to disclose.

Well, lucky me, their HQ is about an hour up the road from where I live. Anyone taking delivery in Colorado, this is where you may want to take note. They have a small
In-house detail business running in the back of the 30,000 sq ft warehouse, and two brothers that have been in the game quite a while are at the helm. The guys took my 2-week old Gren, and for let’s say much less than dealers are quoting, did some solid paint correction and then ceramic coated paint and trim bits.

I just picked it up this morning, and I’ve got to say that I am massively impressed with the whole operation, and the pricing is quite competitive.

Last edited:

Colorado

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
About a decade ago when I was neck deep in a new Raptor, which thanks to a similar forum, became a bit of a lifestyle choice… someone started recommending Adam’s Polishes not only for products but also for instructional videos. In the decade of handwashing with 2 buckets that has elapsed since the , I have continued to use their stuff. Other than the common email discounts or forum incentives I’ve got no special treatment to disclose.

Well, lucky me, their HQ is about an hour up the road from where I live. Anyone taking delivery in Colorado, this is where you may want to take note. They have a small
In-house detail business running on the back of the 30,000 sq ft warehouse, and two brothers that have been in the game quite a while are at the helm. The guys took my 2-week old Gren, and for let’s say much less than dealers are quoting, did some solid paint correction and the ceramic coated paint and trim bits.

I just picked it up this morning, and I’ve got to say that I am massively impressed with the whole operation, and the pricing is quite competitive.
Thank you for the recommendation. I am taking delivery of my Grenadier in about 6 weeks and was considering the ceramic coating. Do you know if they do any other stuff like PPF or windshield film, etc? I live just a little south of Castle Rock so they are fairly close to me. Thanks again.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for the recommendation. I am taking delivery of my Grenadier in about 6 weeks and was considering the ceramic coating. Do you know if they do any other stuff like PPF or windshield film, etc? I live just a little south of Castle Rock so they are fairly close to me. Thanks again.
I don’t believe they do any film stuff, but I’m not affiliated, so I certainly won’t speak for them.

Back
Top Bottom