The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rhino Half Rack

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Built a Trialmaster with a half rack because of safari windows two days ago. Tonight going to hit send and see my build price is lower. Looks like 1/2 rack is no longer an option?

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I ordered one with mine in the first round and was told before it even got to the dealer that the 6' roof rack was so far backordered that they didn't have a delivery date. Didn't get charged for it when I picked my IG up and will have the option when it shows up (but still no timetable). If you really want one and you can't spec it with one I'm sure they'll be a few around when deliveries eventually start (who knows when?). Otherwise, good options are starting to show up (albiet shipped from the EU ($$)). Hopefully, an American company will try something out as well.

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
I ordered one with mine in the first round and was told before it even got to the dealer that the 6' roof rack was so far backordered that they didn't have a delivery date. Didn't get charged for it when I picked my IG up and will have the option when it shows up (but still no timetable). If you really want one and you can't spec it with one I'm sure they'll be a few around when deliveries eventually start (who knows when?). Otherwise, good options are starting to show up (albiet shipped from the EU ($$)). Hopefully, an American company will try something out as well.
I agree. The after market will catch up. Thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom