The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rhino Rack Hack

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
This is the problem with Ineos. There doesn't seem to be any official word about this or really anything. As far as I know I am still waiting for the 3/4 rack from the dealer. WHY can't Ineos get their act together and communicate with the dealers? I would be more than happy to get a refund. My last email to my dealer about this issue went unanswered. Only a squeaky wheel gets grease, but I hate to do it. The consensus here seems to be "it's not available", but I just don't know.
The dealers have been notified of this, and thus their responsibility to forward on to their customers still waiting on them

Reactions: PBD

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
The dealers have been notified of this, and thus their responsibility to forward on to their customers still waiting on them
I realize now my post left out the communication failure of my dealer. Their responses to me have always been vague..."the rack will be available next month", which was two months ago. You always speak will the aura of inside knowledge, so I will hit my dealer harder for answers from now on.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
I realize now my post left out the communication failure of my dealer. Their responses to me have always been vague..."the rack will be available next month", which was two months ago. You always speak will the aura of inside knowledge, so I will hit my dealer harder for answers from now on.
Give the dealer a shout and if the person you're speaking with isn't aware, maybe start the conversation off with "from what I've seen it is no longer available". The dissemination of information within a dealer is questionable at best sometimes, especially between parts/sales/service, while they may be in the same building and say hi in passing, it seems like actual information never makes it between them.

Back
Top Bottom