The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OverlandGearGuy

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob Daugherty, I am the Owner of a Soft Goods Manufacturing facility in Utah, my main focus has been around Sprinter Vans, Recently I went to my local Warner Van Dealer and they have the Grenadier's the more I learned about them, the more I want one. I hope to Test Drive one next week.
The Entrepreneur side of me thought there may be a need for Organizational Storage items for the Grenadier, so I recently launched a line of products Grenadier Storage Solutions I have been Manufacturing gear for over 33 years, I love what I do.
When I am not doing that I am out photographing Wildlife, Bears are my Favorite http://RobsWildlife.com
Prior to getting into Manufacturing Gear, I was in Law Enforcement for 16 years, I grew up in Oregon, Moved to Utah in 2006

Rob

https://overlandgearguy.com/collections/ineos-grenadier-accessories/INEOS-Grenadier

Grenadier Flyer-4.png

• Seat Organizers
  • Door Cubbies
  • Utensil Organizers
  • Spare Tire and Ladder Bags
  • Sun Visor Organizers
  • Rear Cargo Nets
  • Headrest Trash Bags, Fire Extinguisher Pouches, IFAK Pouches
  • Tool Bags - Tool Roll - Tool Wraps

CUSTOM MADE GEAR SINCE 1990 - MADE IN THE USA - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Big Thanks to Warner INEOS Grenadier for letting me use the Grenadier for Measuring
VIDEO

Last edited:

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Super cool!

I'm heading to Morocco for 3 weeks over landing in Sahara and the Atlas mountains. I'm leaving on Tuesday.
Dont rush it, I'm back on the 25th.

Par

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Here is a video of the storage bags/pouches that OverlandGearGuy tailored for the aluminum Molly panel storage bins I bought off of amazon for the grenadier. The bins are "no name" and can be found on amazon, ebay and Alibaba for those interested. Just search "grenadier storage" and you will find them. I am surprised a little that Black Sheep, Bison Gear and others have not put these out on the market under their label.... because they are great!

The storage bags themselves posted earlier on this thread are great too! I am a very happy customer with not so many things flying around the rear of the grenny anymore :)

View: https://youtu.be/Mw1i_DOYPuI

Last edited:

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score

gtank

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
Wanted to give a quick shout out for @OverlandGearGuy. He was able to make me a custom trunk privacy shade in pretty short order (less than a week total turnaround).

Quality is fantastic…I think this is a must purchase for those without tint or wanting a quick and easy trunk cover.

View attachment IMG_7745.jpeg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:29 AM
Reaction score
Here is a video of the storage bags/pouches that OverlandGearGuy tailored for the aluminum Molly panel storage bins I bought off of amazon for the grenadier. The bins are "no name" and can be found on amazon, ebay and Alibaba for those interested. Just search "grenadier storage" and you will find them. I am surprised a little that Black Sheep, Bison Gear and others have not put these out on the market under their label.... because they are great!

The storage bags themselves posted earlier on this thread are great too! I am a very happy customer with not so many things flying around the rear of the grenny anymore :)

View: https://youtu.be/Mw1i_DOYPuI
Those Molle bins look very useful. How is the quality and how do they attach to the vehicle please?

Back
Top Bottom