The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Original deposit refund.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone not received their deposit back from INEOS yet?

Mine is still in the ether……

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hi Stu, I checked our account and found that Ineos had returned our initial $450 reservation deposit. Hopefully they did not cancel my order, LOL.
DaBull

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Stu, I checked our account and found that Ineos had returned our initial $450 reservation deposit. Hopefully they did not cancel my order, LOL.
DaBull
Deposits were supposed to be returned once the orders were handed over to dealers. So don’t worry on that front.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score

I think I received my refund back to my credit card in November or December! I think they want to only refund back to the original card that was used. I read on this forum in the UK there was a fellow having issues with his refund because he no longer had the same card that the deposit was made with.

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think I received my refund back to my credit card in November or December! I think they want to only refund back to the original card that was used. I read on this forum in the UK there was a fellow having issues with his refund because he no longer had the same card that the deposit was made with.

Good point - could Ineos contact us directly if they could not complete the transaction?

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
DaBull

So I emailed them to refund me the reservation check using the same account, and they came back telling me that they are very sorry to hear that I was cancelling my order. I told them to contact me right away and that I was not cancelling. I told them to put it in writing.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. Still no VIN or build date, but refund on December 1st.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Received mine in early December.

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Haven’t received mine either. Coincidentally I contacted IA yesterday to ask about this and today I received an email that said I should receive my refund “in the coming weeks” (?). I guess we’ll see.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't received mine either. Picking up my Grenadier this weekend / didn't want to request the refund until I took delivery just in case it messed something up on the Ineos end.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
So there are a few of us. At least I’m not on my lonesome.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Again, no logic or consistency to any timeline or policy. MyG is set to arrive at Port Hueneme, CA in two days, and no refund yet. I don't rally care, just get that rig on a trailer to Pasadena pronto!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. Bumping this thread.

If anyone here hasn’t received their deposit back please reply to this thread and I’ll reach out to you to get the list together before I send it off to IA

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Two weeks later....My Gren is still waiting at Port Hueneme. I almost have it. No deposit refund yet......

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello: I took delivery of my INEOS on 12/28/23 and still have not received my $450 refund. I called INEOS Customer service three times, and finally received word via e-mail dated January 4, 2024 that my refund was being processed and should be received in 14 business days - which is tomorrow. I will let the forum know if I have received the refund tomorrow. Non-sequitur: Still not word on the Trialmaster Jacket – but that is a matter for a different thread!

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
For those of us not in the US (and purely out of curiosity) what is going on here? We in UK had our original deposit and our secondary higher confirmatory deposit accounted and adjusted for in the final price.

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us not in the US (and purely out of curiosity) what is going on here? We in UK had our original deposit and our secondary higher confirmatory deposit accounted and adjusted for in the final price.
That was not the case in the U.S., Tomdoc. I assumed that the refund would be on my invoice as a credit, but my dealer explained that the refund was, "an issue to take up with INEOS Corporate".

Back
Top Bottom