The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Original deposit refund.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
OK thanks - seems a little clunky to say the least! Hope you get the money back. Perhaps the difference is that we bought directly from IA and the vehicles were simply delivered to our dealers for pick up.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
For those of us not in the US (and purely out of curiosity) what is going on here? We in UK had our original deposit and our secondary higher confirmatory deposit accounted and adjusted for in the final price.
Even though the original $450 keep-my-spot deposit was made with IA themselves, we legally have to purchase from a private franchise dealer. Logistically, if IA had to send each individual deposit to specific dealers for specific customers it would have been an utter nightmare. So, IA just refunded us directly.

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. Bumping this thread.

If anyone here hasn’t received their deposit back please reply to this thread and I’ll reach out to you to get the list together before I send it off to IA

Nothing yet Stu - truck was delivered and paid in full but no deposit refund to date.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Haven't received mine either. I've been talking to Ineos since October but nothing. Now they're not even responding to my email.

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello: I took delivery of my INEOS on 12/28/23 and still have not received my $450 refund. I called INEOS Customer service three times, and finally received word via e-mail dated January 4, 2024 that my refund was being processed and should be received in 14 business days - which is tomorrow. I will let the forum know if I have received the refund tomorrow. Non-sequitur: Still not word on the Trialmaster Jacket – but that is a matter for a different thread!
Still no refund! Back to customer service I go!

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
just checked, my CC account was credited back in October, Took delivery mid December. No notification from Ineos or the CC company that the reservation had been refunded.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There was a time I thought I didn't get a refund.
Check your credit card transactions and search for Ineos, the transaction may have been cancelled already and you probably didn't notice.

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Still no refund! Back to customer service I go!
Hello: I called again and received the following uninformative e-mail:

Hi Christopher,

I hope this email finds you well,

I have since spoke to our refund team regarding the delay in receiving your refund and they have kindly advised for you to reach out within the next week if you have not yet received the refund.

W also apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Keypocket

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone not received their deposit back from INEOS yet?

Mine is still in the ether……
I got my refund on November 1st and still no vehicle - to LA Rusnak. I just got an email from Ineos saying my vehicle is completed and ready for pickup from the shipper - but never an update on the Ineos website. Scratching my head as to why mine was so far back in line. I thought my reservation was early.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
@Keypocket @Rusnak INEOS Grenadier may have more info at this point. Especially if it’s in the port ready to go. But they only find out which vehicles are to be delivered to them as and when they arrive or just before.
Also he IA website isn’t too reflective of the status of orders it seems.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Final call I'm sending details to IA in a few hours

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can't quite figure out where I paid it from - but from my looking, it looks like I have not received a refund

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
After another call to customer service, I learned that Ineos attempted to refund my deposit but it (apparently) did not go through. I provided my bank information to them and received my deposit refund two days later (last night). Saga over. Now we begin the quest for the Trialmaster jacket!

Headoutside

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. Bumping this thread.

If anyone here hasn’t received their deposit back please reply to this thread and I’ll reach out to you to get the list together before I send it off to IA
Thank you, Stu. I have not received my deposit(Steve Bell)

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was never asked for a deposit of any kind! scheduled pickup from dealer in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom