The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Original deposit refund.

BionicBrandon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
I have not received my refund, but have taken delivery. Ineos says, "ask your bank". Bank says, "ask Ineos".

And poof, $450 gone.

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
I have not received my refund, but have taken delivery. Ineos says, "ask your bank". Bank says, "ask Ineos".

And poof, $450 gone.
Ask for the ACH reference number from Ineos. There are very tight controls and they should have every step with a time stamp of each step.

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
No evidence I have it, Unless I used a company card. Now I gotta scan all that shit. I assumed it would be deducted by the dealer and be adder to their holdback or something. Oh dopy me.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reservation. So it could be a few years ago.

Manzino

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got a notification for my refund on January 24 from Ineos Customer Service but never actually received it. So far no responses to my emails asking for more information.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got a notification for my refund on January 24 from Ineos Customer Service but never actually received it. So far no responses to my emails asking for more information.
Have you tried filtering "Ineos" from your statement (online)?
There should be an amount indicating -$450.

If not then you will need to keep chasing them.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Speaking of deposit. It seems the dealers are requiring 1k deposit on new orders. At least that is what they told me for my QM. I'm cool with it but now it seems they are locking down orders

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Speaking of deposit. It seems the dealers are requiring 1k deposit on new orders. At least that is what they told me for my QM. I'm cool with it but now it seems they are locking down orders
Good way to end up with fewer flakey orders, which, in theory, should reduce order-to-delivery times as well

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ok. Bumping this thread.

If anyone here hasn’t received their deposit back please reply to this thread and I’ll reach out to you to get the list together before I send it off to IA
Apologies, I was incorrect yesterday when I posted that I had not received my refund.

A review of my statements last night shows I placed the $450 deposit on Jan 31, 2023 and received my refund that exact same day. No idea what happened there. It did not impact my order because my build was completed and I took possession on March 1, 2024.

Back
Top Bottom