The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Piked up my Trialmster today

CJV

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
Hello:
The crew at RDS Automotive in Devon, PA did a great job sorting out an issue with my rear diff lock when I took possession of my Trialmaster today. Jake the salesman walked me through the controls and couldn’t get the rear diff to lock. We tried all the normal tricks, but the switch simply would not activate. The service tech troubleshot the issue which turned out to be a bad switch and was able to replace it in about 15 minutes.

Am still adjusting to the drive a bit and hoping that there will be some software updates to circumvent the idiotic "Intelligent” speed assist (ISA) and other cumbersome vexations imposed upon us by our friends in Europe.

I have not received my $450 deposit refund (called and e-mail customer service) and have not heard anything on the Trailmaster Jacket. Anyone have updates on this?

C.J.V.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
Hello:
The crew at RDS Automotive in Devon, PA did a great job sorting out an issue with my rear diff lock when I took possession of my Trialmaster today. Jake the salesman walked me through the controls and couldn’t get the rear diff to lock. We tried all the normal tricks, but the switch simply would not activate. The service tech troubleshot the issue which turned out to be a bad switch and was able to replace it in about 15 minutes.

Am still adjusting to the drive a bit and hoping that there will be some software updates to circumvent the idiotic "Intelligent” speed assist (ISA) and other cumbersome vexations imposed upon us by our friends in Europe.

I have not received my $450 deposit refund (called and e-mail customer service) and have not heard anything on the Trailmaster Jacket. Anyone have updates on this?

C.J.V.
I especially don't like "our friends in Europe" who think they have to impose special assistants on us. ;)

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score

C.J.V.
You will receive an email about 4 weeks after purchase with order details for the jacket.

Good choice with the Trialmaster! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom