The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member SA

Lion Man

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
Good evening - we took delivery of our Grenadier just in time for our 5,000km overland trip through Namibia!! Will post some pics and thoughts on how the grenadier did and trip stats etc when I get a chance! It is a very comfortable and capable vehicle thick sand no problem!!!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Good evening - we took delivery of our Grenadier just in time for our 5,000km overland trip through Namibia!! Will post some pics and thoughts on how the grenadier did and trip stats etc when I get a chance! It is a very comfortable and capable vehicle thick sand no problem!!!
Hi @Lion Man glad to hear. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Looking forward to your pictures and thoughts. I’ll be in South Africa in a few days hopefully my Grenadier will be waiting for me after its journey from the U.K. Six month tour of Southern Africa, including Namibia. Happy days 😎

Back
Top Bottom