The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My Looming Dilemma

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Then the W464 G-Wagen is unfortunately only really fit for mall crawling or flexing on a moderate off-road course. It has IFS and far far more technical gadgetry than I would ever want or need. And electronic handbrakes are just useless offroad. Not to mention that they have taken the pricing up into the stratosphere and the diesel G400 isn't even available here either.
If I am not mistaken the W464 is being offered to non-civvy market so far

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:05 PM
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the W464 is being offered to non-civvy market so far
W464 is the IFS civilian update version with stratospheric pricing. W461 is the original model now only really for military and commercial markets. I’ve not heard of any commercial W464 variants.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The vehicle has been delivered and we are 1500km into the shakedown trip. I’m accumulating a list of comparison points which I will lay out when we’re back and I have a full size keyboard.

We have progressed from intimidating to fun but still working out the best driving configuration. Hopefully by the end of the trip it will be comfortable and familiar. Like a new pair of underpants that are constricting at first, then become part of you.

IMG_1215.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Not quite sure about the underpants comparison 😄

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
The vehicle has been delivered and we are 1500km into the shakedown trip. I’m accumulating a list of comparison points which I will lay out when we’re back and I have a full size keyboard.

We have progressed from intimidating to fun but still working out the best driving configuration. Hopefully by the end of the trip it will be comfortable and familiar. Like a new pair of underpants that are constricting at first, then become part of you.

View attachment 7825491
I'm a bit worried that you have been wearing the same pair of underpants for a bit toooo long

Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7825491
Do you also wear the underwear front to back inside out?
Mostly you can get 4 good runs out of them ;)

Back
Top Bottom