The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas My Vehicle Pre-Order Information

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Just saw update on my account as well.
RSVP Sept 29 21 16:37 ET
Resv #: 0005263431
Pre ordered on June 5th
Pre order #: 0005553685 (in email after submitting)

Ineos Account update
Pre order #: 0000009725

So im guessing the number doesnt mean anything yet???

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
I have not figured out the numbering system yet. Ineos did say that Reservation #'s were random generated numbers but they did know the sequential number for it.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
I’m in. It seems like those Rom-Coms where kids say that if they aren’t married in 20 years, maybe they’ll hook-up…. We can get out of it, IG can change everything or just kill it outright. But what-ever.

ETA: Feel like puking a bit… like after buying a non-refundable airline ticket…

OPPS: I thought this was my thread...

1687989978449.jpeg

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Just saw update on my account as well.
RSVP Sept 29 21 16:37 ET
Resv #: 0005263431
Pre ordered on June 5th
Pre order #: 0005553685 (in email after submitting)

Ineos Account update
Pre order #: 0000009725

So im guessing the number doesnt mean anything yet???
I'm not sure it means an anything until they take the pre-orders then arrange by when you did a reservation - and use that to assign a slot. Given some of the minor issues I've heard of - taking a later delivery might not be a bad thing to give them a bit more time to correct.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’d be quite happy if they built 9000 of them before building mine!
Then just wait until Saturday to place your pre-order :LOL:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score
My Pre-order # is 9877 on 6/28/23, despite submitting the pre-order weeks ago. My reservation on 9/29/21 was #5264400, FWIW. So based on what we've been led to believe, the reservation # will determine the build slot.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
My Pre-order # is 9877 on 6/28/23, despite submitting the pre-order weeks ago. My reservation on 9/29/21 was #5264400, FWIW. So based on what we've been led to believe, the reservation # will determine the build slot.
As I understand it yes. But the reservation numbers were a world wide thing, the pre-order number is particular to North America. Give us a few weeks and I'm sure we'll work out the sequencing.

Also I was #5262766 so I'll do a final shake down to make sure its suitable for you @IG_in_AZ :)

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've been doing my best "beautiful mind" impression trying to find a delta between reservation numbers and pre-order numbers but can't work it out. In general the pre-order seems to be higher for the higher "526" numbers but not by a given amount. Maybe Canadian/regional orders fall into a different set somewhere, or there's spec variation. Standing by for more updates from Hambach/NC.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone comment , I decided to go back and look at my orginal reservation. I'm low 2000 in reservation number on the 526 series and mid 300 on my invoice number. It will be interesting when we get our build dates.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone comment , I decided to go back and look at my orginal reservation. I'm low 2000 in reservation number on the 526 series and mid 300 on my invoice number. It will be interesting when we get our build dates.
Invoice #?? Where does that show up?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Invoice #?? Where does that show up?
When you put your original reservation in of 450 dollars. If you go to your account and look at your initial deposit, above refund is your invoice receipt There it give you your invoice number. It most likley means nothing but I like that it is a low number.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When you put your original reservation in of 450 dollars. If you go to your account and look at your initial deposit, above refund is your invoice receipt There it give you your invoice number. It most likley means nothing but I like that it is a low number.
When I try to open the invoice nothing happens. However, that is probably due to me having certain issues that others did not.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in. It seems like those Rom-Coms where kids say that if they aren’t married in 20 years, maybe they’ll hook-up…. We can get out of it, IG can change everything or just kill it outright. But what-ever.

ETA: Feel like puking a bit… like after buying a non-refundable airline ticket…

OPPS: I thought this was my thread...

View attachment 7818380
Don’t worry! It’s only money.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don’t worry! It’s only money.
Funny, that’s what I’ve been telling my wife lately. Fortunately, we are old enough and lucky enough to be pretty financially stable. When we were looking at jeeps for a kids car and were concerned about repairs- it just comes down to money. I’ve said before, I‘be been really financially responsible with cars- I haven’t bought a new one since 2003 and hold onto cars for long time. If the IG literally or just figuratively ‘blows up’ it will hack me off, but not put me in the poor house.

I do think that IG isn’t pricing the risk of a brand new brand, vehicle and model. But that is something different.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Still nothing when I log in.
It took 6 days for mine to show. Until then, nothing. The site didn’t even register that I had an initial deposit from back in the day.

Don’t worry, I’m sure it will update soon.

Just remember that if there’s some sort of manual interaction then next week may not be the most productive.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
It took 6 days for mine to show. Until then, nothing. The site didn’t even register that I had an initial deposit from back in the day.

Don’t worry, I’m sure it will update soon.

Just remember that if there’s some sort of manual interaction then next week may not be the most productive.
Did you get a video of your order configuration?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id2XVNzBS2I

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@DaveB that's awesome! I don't think us Americans get that.... at least nothing as of yet!

Back
Top Bottom