The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Mid-Atlantic Meet Ups

Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
Given that folks are now testing driving at RDS, I thought it made sense to create a general thread for meet ups in the Mid-Atlantic--whether near RDS in Newtown Square, PA or elsewhere.

To kick off this thread, my wife and I will be at RDS on 11/18 for a test drive. (Her first time seeing a Grenadier in person.) If anyone is interested in meeting up that day for lunch or a pint, let me know!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We're out of town that weekend; my test drive is Monday and I'm excited for that, but maybe more for a cheesesteak at the Thunderbird!

I hope that this thread garners more support than THE NJ ONE.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We're in the same boat as Krabby and will be out of town that weekend, but glad to see a bit more motion for people wanting to meet up!

Local time
Reaction score
RIP NJ meet-up thread. We hardly knew you.

My wife and I are going to check out Firepoint Grill based on @IrishHusker's recommendation. Eggs benedict + pint = my heaven.

IrishHusker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@bmore_burnsy I'm glad the recs are coming in handy! It sounds like @Krabby enjoyed the thurnderbird cheesesteak. I live just down the road from RDS, so I'm game for meet ups when people travel in to Newtown Square. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling this Saturday, so I'll miss you bmore. My personal favorite at Firepoint is the beef short rib for dinner. I've never tried the brunch, but going to have to try it out.

Pittsaero

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Test drove one from RDS today. Very impressed with the vehicle. Can’t wait for mine to get built!

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've yet to make it out there; twice now plans have changed last minute. It's a 6 hour round trip trek for me. I'd like to make a weekend of it but it looks like that will be handover weekend instead of test drive weekend at this point.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've yet to make it out there; twice now plans have changed last minute. It's a 6 hour round trip trek for me. I'd like to make a weekend of it but it looks like that will be handover weekend instead of test drive weekend at this point.
@Michael Juliana and crew at RDS seem very accommodating and given your distance, I'd thing they can make something work. Give them a call and speak with Michael. He's a good guy.

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Michael Juliana and crew at RDS seem very accommodating and given your distance, I'd thing they can make something work. Give them a call and speak with Michael. He's a good guy.
Both Michael and Jake have been top notch. Spoke to Jake this week clarified some accessory install confusion. My Gran is there, they're just waiting on some accessories to come in and get them installed before I can take delivery.

Back
Top Bottom