The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Worlds First Ever Meet-Up Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2023

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score

As our friends in the USA wait patiently to order, Our Aussie friends anticipate the adventures in the outback, here in the UK & Europe we see the First Ever Meet-up of Grenadier Owners at the Ribblehead Viaduct, Yorkshire, UK

It will truly be a remarkable day for the Grenadier Community even if you haven’t got your vehicle you are welcome.

A Grenadier from Sales Partners Busseys Attleborough Norfolk UK will be supporting the Emergency Theatre Nurses from Norfolk UK trying to complete the 26 miles of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge.

Don’t forget to cheer them on & with the help from James & Luke, Sales Partners Denton Cars Skipton, come & chat to other Grenadier owners & potential owners.

There will be quite a few Owners there at this first event, so, let’s start building our community & for me, to get the views of you all on how we all would like to us grow supporting local communities & charities.

I am looking forward to this exciting & memorable day. Meeting new friends at this historic event & supporting my nurse colleagues on their #TheWalkDay2023.

Don’t forget to bring your cameras & smart phones, ideal location to capture that moment with the Grenadiers & walkers too.

#TheWalkDay2023 #TheBlackWatchEdition #INEOSGrenadier #BuiltOnPurpose #4X4 #4X4life #offroad

Attachments

• Grenadier walk 2023 7 day.jpg
    Grenadier walk 2023 7 day.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

As our friends in the USA wait patiently to order, Our Aussie friends anticipate the adventures in the outback, here in the UK & Europe we see the First Ever Meet-up of Grenadier Owners at the Ribblehead Viaduct, Yorkshire, UK

It will truly be a remarkable day for the Grenadier Community even if you haven’t got your vehicle you are welcome.

A Grenadier from Sales Partners Busseys Attleborough Norfolk UK will be supporting the Emergency Theatre Nurses from Norfolk UK trying to complete the 26 miles of the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge.

Don’t forget to cheer them on & with the help from James & Luke, Sales Partners Denton Cars Skipton, come & chat to other Grenadier owners & potential owners.

There will be quite a few Owners there at this first event, so, let’s start building our community & for me, to get the views of you all on how we all would like to us grow supporting local communities & charities.

I am looking forward to this exciting & memorable day. Meeting new friends at this historic event & supporting my nurse colleagues on their #TheWalkDay2023.

Don’t forget to bring your cameras & smart phones, ideal location to capture that moment with the Grenadiers & walkers too.

#TheWalkDay2023 #TheBlackWatchEdition #INEOSGrenadier #BuiltOnPurpose #4X4 #4X4life #offroad
If it wasn't so far away, I would be there! Have fun, everyone.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
If it wasn't so far away, I would be there! Have fun, everyone.
Looking forward to other Grenadier events across the world rovie. Hopefully I will get to come along to meet this great community & see what adventures are planned for this vehicle. My inspiration is for the community to support the Emergency Services especially small voluntary/charity organisations.
For instance, there is one nurse on the walk who also volunteers as a support birthing partner for those mothers who give birth to still born babies. Just think of both the physical & emotional stress both mother & partner goes through at this stage, that is why having an additional volunteer is so important.
I would really like to see is the community of Grenadier Owners around the world to look at their local small volunteer groups & individuals & organise outdoor activities, & then to raise a little money to help them keep going.
We, the Emergency Theatre Nurses from Norwich, Norfolk UK are starting to plan #TheWalkDay2024 but this time raise money for those little charities & volunteers. With the help of the Grenadier Community we can make a little bit of a difference.
As I will have on the side of my #TheBlackWatchEdition Grenadier (Inky Black Trialmaster "Supporting the Community in their Darkest Hours"

Back
Top Bottom