The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What would you like to see & do with your Grenadier & Meet-ups around the world?

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score

IMG_0071 small.jpgAfter the first Grenadier Owners Meet-Up here After the First Grenadier Meet-Up here in the UK 29th May 2023 got me wondering.

What would YOU like to see happen with your Grenadier & the community in the future?

Would you like to see:

Small local Meet-ups or National Meet-ups?

Just have a chat with other Grenadier owners with BBQ food & drinks?

Meeting involving Grenadier inspired education, such as learning to drive your Grenadier in off road challenging conditions or just learn to drive it off road with a qualified off road professional.

Meeting involving education by a professional mechanic on simple daily maintenance, service interval maintenance & other simple repairs?

An off road trek, if so how many hours/days would you like?

Charity days either supporting events that raise money or directly raising money, if so what sort of charities would you support?

Using your Grenadier for voluntary groups & organisations such as in the UK The lowland Search & Rescue which looks for lost people. Another is the National 4X4 Response which supports the emergency services when they need transport in difficult conditions or non blue light situations.

Ideas please from around the world, even if you are an enthusiast, just ordered, thinking about it or hoping to get one in the future.

Lets try to reach further with this Great INEOS Grenadier Community.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7814774After the first Grenadier Owners Meet-Up here After the First Grenadier Meet-Up here in the UK 29th May 2023 got me wondering.

What would YOU like to see happen with your Grenadier & the community in the future?

Would you like to see:

Meeting involving Grenadier inspired education, such as learning to drive your Grenadier in off road challenging conditions or just learn to drive it off road with a qualified off road professional.

Meeting involving education by a professional mechanic on simple daily maintenance, service interval maintenance & other simple repairs?

Charity days either supporting events that raise money or directly raising money, if so what sort of charities would you support?

Using your Grenadier for voluntary groups & organisations such as in the UK The lowland Search & Rescue which looks for lost people. Another is the National 4X4 Response which supports the emergency services when they need transport in difficult conditions or non blue light situations.

Ideas please from around the world, even if you are an enthusiast, just ordered, thinking about it or hoping to get one in the future.

Put me down for all of the above Tony please.😎

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:09 PM
Reaction score
Put me down for all of the above Tony please.😎

View attachment 7814774After the first Grenadier Owners Meet-Up here After the First Grenadier Meet-Up here in the UK 29th May 2023 got me wondering.

Would you like to see:

I agree with PBD. Any and all of the above. I'd be particularly interested in training / instruction / optimizing 4x4 driving, maintenance tips as well as get togethers, BBQ, coffee and shooting the breeze / sharing info on local rides / areas to explore. Once I'm comfortable and capable, I'd be willing to volunteer for SAR / emergency response. Although, we already have a local search and rescue team, and due to the terrain and some restrictions for designated wilderness areas, they are equestrian based teams. But, I'd be willing to help in whatever capacity I could.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Interested in anything and everything for Australia, I think Justin Hocevar said they were looking at putting together some INEOS organised Grenadier community activities which would be nice. Training days, meet ups, but also organised trips, would be fabulous to do a Simpson crossing or a Cape York trip with a group of Grenadiers. What would be fabulous would be to have their technical team do a day with owners going over the car and all the wiring and maintenance etc.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
I agree with PBD. Any and all of the above. I'd be particularly interested in training / instruction / optimizing 4x4 driving, maintenance tips as well as get togethers, BBQ, coffee and shooting the breeze / sharing info on local rides / areas to explore. Once I'm comfortable and capable, I'd be willing to volunteer for SAR / emergency response. Although, we already have a local search and rescue team, and due to the terrain and some restrictions for designated wilderness areas, they are equestrian based teams. But, I'd be willing to help in whatever capacity I could.
@IG_in_AZ I think that's great. Exactly what you describe, from nice get-togethers to volunteering to support relief efforts in whatever form, is what I said in the long personal conversation with INEOS. I was invited to that face-to-face video call months ago.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Interested in anything and everything for Australia, I think Justin Hocevar said they were looking at putting together some INEOS organised Grenadier community activities which would be nice. Training days, meet ups, but also organised trips, would be fabulous to do a Simpson crossing or a Cape York trip with a group of Grenadiers. What would be fabulous would be to have their technical team do a day with owners going over the car and all the wiring and maintenance etc.
Great idea, I'm currently gauging feedback for a CSR trip next year.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interested in any planned meets in Scotland in 2024. Social, etc. Look forward to meeting other owners.
Sunday 5th May 2024 (10:00 to 16:00). The Great Grenadier Charity Event here at the Elveden Estate Norfolk UK. It FREE just asking for donations, profits going to the Emergency Services voluntary & charity organisations that support front line staff.
With Special guests, professional 4X4 instructors & Ineos Mechanics to answer your questions (with an off road course).
Food available, after market accessories companies invited, its going to be a great day for all Owners & enthusiasts from the UK & Europe.
Local camping & accommodation available (DM for details).
Watch out for the next exciting announcement at the event which I am certain that all Grenadier & enthusiasts around he world will love to get involved with.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Sunday 5th May 2024 (10:00 to 16:00). The Great Grenadier Charity Event here at the Elveden Estate Norfolk UK. It FREE just asking for donations, profits going to the Emergency Services voluntary & charity organisations that support front line staff.
With Special guests, professional 4X4 instructors & Ineos Mechanics to answer your questions (with an off road course).
Food available, after market accessories companies invited, its going to be a great day for all Owners & enthusiasts from the UK & Europe.
Watch out for the next exciting announcement at the event which I am certain that all Grenadier & enthusiasts around he world will love to get involved with.
software upgrade? 🎅 🤣

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds good. Sadly Norfolk is a fair step from here! I will keep it in mind if we are likely to be coming south. Hope i5 goes well.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
This is a hardcore overlanding 4x4. Local quick get togethers at a pub are fine. But in the grand scheme of things, the focus should be on National or Regional off-road gatherings. I started the Mitsubishi Club in the US, and had manufactures representatives at one event and some magazine articles. I also participated in a Nissan event in Moab where designers and engineers joined us. Events I construct are generally around 10 days, the latest was in September in the Sierra Nevadas, next is April in Utah. With so few vehicles, its hard to justify driving long distances for a 2 day event. As far as charities, that is EASY! We are fighting for our very survival. I cannot help with crazy laws like modification rules or EV only laws in your area. But we should be contributing to organizations that are fighting to keep government lands open. In the US its Share Trails/ Blue Ribbon Coalition. Giving money to puppies is more cuddly, but our hobby is threatened. I would be happy to set up a Colorado or Utah event in 2025, and once modifications start happening a Sierras Event. ( need 35-38" tires)

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
A question for anyone living in, or around, Scotland - is there any interest in a ‘meet’ sometime this year? I’m thinking a day/half day somewhere where we could drink tea (or something more Scottish?) and a bull session?

Not necessarily a serious off roady type event. Just a chance to meet, chat and compare experiences - possibly an opener event for future gatherings? An owners club in Scotland? Wow, did I just type that…

I’m thinking……. Well, not really sure what I’m thinking :) but it would be good to meet other owners.

A campsite/caravan site close to… to what? Mountains? A distillery? Please share your thoughts!

A couple of places spring to mind, but I’d love to hear from anyone with an interest.

DSC_0343.jpeg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A question for anyone living in, or around, Scotland - is there any interest in a ‘meet’ sometime this year? I’m thinking a day/half day somewhere where we could drink tea (or something more Scottish?) and a bull session?

Not necessarily a serious off roady type event. Just a chance to meet, chat and compare experiences - possibly an opener event for future gatherings? An owners club in Scotland? Wow, did I just type that…

I’m thinking……. Well, not really sure what I’m thinking :) but it would be good to meet other owners.

A campsite/caravan site close to… to what? Mountains? A distillery? Please share your thoughts!

A couple of places spring to mind, but I’d love to hear from anyone with an interest.

View attachment 7838579
It’s a great idea. I’d suggest starting a separate thread though.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. Trouble is I’m not really a social media nerd. How do I start a new threa?
You calling me a nerd? 🤣🤣🤣

I see you figured it out. Hopefully folks are interested.

Back
Top Bottom