The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

No ducks! How about chevrons?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
How about we commemorate our meeting with other Grenadiers by sticking small "A" chevron decals on the bottom of our left rearmost driver side glass for LHD or right side glass for RHD, much the same way fighter pilots display their "kills" below their canopies? We would display up to five chevrons. When you meet a sixth Grenadier, your five come off and a new agreed-upon color is substituted. That way, no more than five chevrons are displayed at a time. What do you think?

Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
I love the comrade in forum. We should all be individuals with our pursuits. I don’t want to wave or acknowledge because we drive the same rigs. But I will assist anyone in need of help.

Local time
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but I'm personally not interested in any such adornment. I have a few very small stickers from the national parks that I've visited, but that's it.

you do you though.
I'm looking forward to the day I can put MOOG or SUMMIT sticker in the window.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
A few members have asked for challenge coins. For those that don’t know what they are then click here

So one idea that has come back again and again is that we get some coins made, when you see another Grenadier parked you put your coin on the drivers door handle for the owner to pick up. Individuals can have their GG number struck on the back or not, eventually you would have a collection of members coins, similar to the radio ham QSL cards.

The size would be about that of a pound coin, euro, 20C Aud.

if we get the size spot on then they can double as shopping trolley tokens as well.....

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
A few members have asked for challenge coins. For those that don’t know what they are then click here

So one idea that has come back again and again is that we get some coins made, when you see another Grenadier parked you put your coin on the drivers door handle for the owner to pick up. Individuals can have their GG number struck on the back or not, eventually you would have a collection of members coins, similar to the radio ham QSL cards.

The size would be about that of a pound coin, euro, 20C Aud.

if we get the size spot on then they can double as shopping trolley tokens as well.....
You could attach Velcro to the back like patches that you could stick to the headliner or patches even

Back
Top Bottom