The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Jersey Strong

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:56 PM
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a few NJ folks are joining the forum. Thought I’d start a roll call within a roll call for locations.

I‘m on the mainland by Long Beach Island. Exit 67 GSP.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I‘m on the mainland by Long Beach Island. Exit 67 GSP.
I’ll be sure to wave hello on Saturday as I head to my place at Exit 0 for the summer. I took my dog out for quail at Greenwood Forest WMA last fall (exit 69). What an incredible experience for both man and dog. For the last two decades, I’ve only experienced the northwest part of the state where we have a lot of hills and the pheasant tend to favor the hedge rows vs the grass by you. Everything is so flat. I bet people get lost really easy in the pine barrens.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Out of 9 million NJ state residents, the 4 of us are going to be busy answering questions about the Grenadier - assuming that we all go through with the buy.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are there any NJ dealerships contemplated?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AFAIK - Philly is as close as it'll be when things kickoff. I thought Paramus might be an ultimate location, but that's just speculation on my part.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
AFAIK - Philly is as close as it'll be when things kickoff. I thought Paramus might be an ultimate location, but that's just speculation on my part.
Paramus I wish. Philly not bad but I wonder why that over something in NY metro area?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I thought the Route 17 corridor between Mahwah and Paramus would have been ideal if I were looking to sell some high end niche SUVs. Or even along Route 4 between Fort Lee and Paramus. Danbury, CT is my closest location.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Paramus? Since I'm three miles from the Delaware River, I would much rather drive to Philly. And "Philly" likely means the Western/Northern/North-Western suburbs were other dealerships are located. Greater NYC is out for me as well.

This all changes when MSRP honoring is revealed.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For service, Philly is my go-to.

For the purchase, if the Philly dealer is fair, honest and sells me my truck at list with no BS added (just the truck, tax, tags, and title), that's where I'll purchase. If not, I'm willing to travel - there's many options on the eastern seaboard alone.

I suggested Paramus for that very reason - Rt. 17 has some swanky cars on offer and is very doable for NYC types. But, having said that, Philly is so much easier for me - not just because it's a bit closer, it's much easier to get to and fro.

Purely speculation on my part (I have no inside information whatsoever), this group stands out to me: New Country

Dealerships in: greater Philly area, NY, Connecticut, DC/Maryland, and a few in Florida. Could be a fit.

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
For what it’s worth - I’m not a NJ resident currently but my good friend and family live in Manasquan, I was an Manasquan Beach Patrol lifeguard for three summers. Exit 7A. I visit NAEC Lakehurst periodically.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was out and about this evening wearing my Ineos Grenadier t-shirt. While inside a shop the owner looked at my shirt and said, “are you getting one?” I told him that I pre-ordered and let him know that he’s the first person I’ve met that actually knows what it is. Well, he shared with me that he also pre-ordered one and that he got it in Magic Mushroom. Same as me! He doesn’t have a build slot yet. We talked cars for a bit and I walked out thinking…. What are the chances that they’ll be two MM IG’s in town?

This happened about an hour south of you, @Krabby.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was out and about this evening wearing my Ineos Grenadier t-shirt. While inside a shop the owner looked at my shirt and said, “are you getting one?” I told him that I pre-ordered and let him know that he’s the first person I’ve met that actually knows what it is. Well, he shared with me that he also pre-ordered one and that he got it in Magic Mushroom. Same as me! He doesn’t have a build slot yet. We talked cars for a bit and I walked out thinking…. What are the chances that they’ll be two MM IG’s in town?

Is he a forum member yet?

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I'm Exit 10. I wasn't there and don't have a shirt but really looking forward to the truck. I have driven by the "Philly" area dealership buildings to see if any Grenadier trucks were hiding. Nothing yet :(

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for reminding me that somewhere I may still have my NJTP "What Exit?" t-shirt....
Lest yee forget the GSP! Good ole exit 67.

Back
Top Bottom