The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Jersey Strong

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
I literally never use the GSP or NJTP, but I also live 3-miles from the Delaware River. Even my Shore excursions are are a mix of 195 and rural roads in a ESE direction.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure. I’ll mention it the next time I see him.

Split my time between GSP exits 153 and 0.
I was off 148 the other day visiting my aunt.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey. New Yorker. Get back on your side of the river. And when you drive, keep right, pass left.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Many people have received updates in their IA dashboards that their ordered vehicles are in production. I’m not one of them even though I’m an early adopter with a pre-order number of 9637. It could be that someone didn’t update my dashboard. I’ve read about ROW buyers receiving delivery and while their info in the dashboard was stale.
Perhaps it is that something I spec’ed that is creating the delay (contrast roof?). Anyone in Jersey still waiting for the “in production” update?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't moved into production yet, but I'm in the 14,000s - I did not reserve until last November.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in the 11,000’s and have not moved into production, and Q4 build month now missing. So, in the pre-production transition phase?

Last edited:

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Many people have received updates in their IA dashboards that their ordered vehicles are in production. I’m not one of them even though I’m an early adopter with a pre-order number of 9637. It could be that someone didn’t update my dashboard. I’ve read about ROW buyers receiving delivery and while their info in the dashboard was stale.
Perhaps it is that something I spec’ed that is creating the delay (contrast roof?). Anyone in Jersey still waiting for the “in production” update?
My Pre-order number is 9464 and no update to my dashboard either.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those getting deliveries in the Philly area, I spoke to Michael at Maserati Mainline and they are expecting deliveries in Dec/Jan and will be receiving demos next week!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any discussion on prices or fees/add ons?

WreckITFrank

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
For those getting deliveries in the Philly area, I spoke to Michael at Maserati Mainline and they are expecting deliveries in Dec/Jan and will be receiving demos next week!
I spoke to him today and I fortunately have a VIN. Hoping for a test drive next week. 500+ Philly area pre orders.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was Philly or Danbury your original dealership?

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was Philly or Danbury your original dealership?
That's a great point. Philly could not find my order in their system, but they spoke generally about what to expect. I will contact Danbury tomorrow to see if they have my pre-order.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Actually, Danbury dealer hasn't been identified yet right? Website just gives the Ineos customer service number instead of a dealership.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's a great point. Philly could not find my order in their system, but they spoke generally about what to expect. I will contact Danbury tomorrow to see if they have my pre-order.
Actually, Danbury dealer hasn't been identified yet right? Website just gives the Ineos customer service number instead of a dealership.
It has not been identified. I received an email that there is a delay with Danbury. I’m wondering if it would be possible to switch to Philly. I may give the Ineos a call on Monday. Im in need of a new vehicle sooner than I thought.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Called this morning. I was assigned Danbury. The rep didn’t know when the dealer would be up and running but tried to reassure me that it would be soon. Also told me that my vehicle has not gone to production yet. Told me that I could NOT change my dealer (to Philly). Sit tight and wait for the dealer to reach out to me. I asked if the hold up in production is the dealer delay or something else. She didn’t know. Everything is don’t worry. Soon. I’ll mark my calendar if I can figure out when “soon” is.

Pay $450 to reserve they said. Order early they said. Production in order of receipt they said. Clearly not first come first served.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's my understanding that you CAN switch dealers. Call IA directly.

Wait - you spoke with IA?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I spoke with them. Called 833-494-4748. Was rerouted internationally. I was clear in my request to change to the Philly dealer. She was clear that I can’t.

Maybe a different rep would give a different answer?

Back
Top Bottom